Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or are there only about 3 things that Grinch ever cleans?

pines the loo
hoovers up crumbs
that bloody sink

ok odd other things but you never see her hoover up, wipe up dirty finger prints, dust her tv, etc

She is not only boring af, she’s really not that clean tbf
Shhhhh 🤫🤐 don’t be giving her content 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her
Just had a little nosey back at pregnant with Ronnie videos and pictures etc, it couldn’t be any more different than this time round. By the end just before she had him her bump was very big all front. Will attach that last belly pic before he was born. But also was lots of pics/vids of the bump she was wearing a crop top two piece type thing and she looked really healthy and natural. Don’t really no where I’m going with this but it’s so different to cc2 bump.
Her face is filtered to fuckery in that pic it's bloody hilarious 😂😂😂
Nobody would ever recognize her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes. All bumps and babies are different. Absolutely. I know I personally carried my babies the same but I’ve also seen plenty of women carry their babies very differently each time. Despite being very unwell during Ronnies pregnancy when you look back at her highlights there you can see lots of bump shots and videos of normal little moments with bump in shot.
Yeah we prob all track pregnancy number 1 more than number 2 but when you’re an influencer and your main content is your pregnancy it does make you question why she’s hiding it unless it’s a controlled photo.
The options are - she’s hiding the fact that she’s had the baby; she’s hiding pre records; she has issues with her body during pregnancy. Personally I think it’s all 3.
I go back to the image of her in the star bottoms. I think that’s the end of her second pregnancy and that she looks really lovely there actually. Healthy. I do think she’s battled demons during pregnancy - I’ll always sympathise with that. But I also think a big part of hiding the birth is that she gets to get her body back without everyone seeing.
That bump does look very similar to the last bump pic of her with Ronnie. And it’s a moving boomerang style as well so you can see it’s unedited (well I think so anyway lol) I agree usually the second pregnancy is bigger mine was but I had twins 🤣 It makes for uncomfortable viewing this time round. No baby shower or photo shoot. I can’t understand that either as it is her whole content and she could be milking it , she had a bump shoot with Ronnie. You’d think this time it would be so much more warranted for Ronnie and bump pics. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe she has and she’s keeping that all to herself, or I hope that’s the case. I do think there’s so much more to it though. Think might have something to do with a house move . When I googled pap pictures of Mrs hinch there is only one in existence. So I really do think she could easily hide it.

Her
Her face is filtered to fuckery in that pic it's bloody hilarious 😂😂😂
Clearly face filters haha by healthy and natural I’m only referring to the bump not being hidden etc 😅🤣

Reactions: 11
I'm going to go against the grain a bit by this, why is a woman wanting to stay at home, look after her home and children made out to be a bad thing? The feminist movement was so that if a woman wanted to go and become a lawyer/doctor/whatever she could, if she wanted to stay at home she could. I hate being around people, I was so much happier when I was on furlough, I'm not massively career driven, mostly because I don't know what I want to do. Also, there's a lot of essays I've read recently how the feminist movement was hijacked by capitalism and that's why it's about 'everyone work' and to look down on women who do want to stay at home and look after their families and the home, because it's more workers to pay cheaply, why is it that now pretty much most families need two incomes to survive not one now? I mean, it also shouldn't be a discussion because Sophie is a sales person through and through, she's selling for companies she's signed to like P&G to sell household items.
My main issue is the damage she (and many influencers) do to young girls and their aspirations. Like I said, I've seen many young people and children who see mummy cleaning and aspire to be "just like mummy/Mrs Hinch". How much do they see the man do any cleaning? Do they grow up understanding that women can be anything other than a housewife? Or is it that daddy goes to work while mummy stays home? It's a wider issue which cannot be solely blamed on Mrs Hinch, but she certainly doesn't help. I resent being female largely because I know the burden of care will fall on me, seemingly with very little choice. I am exaggerating a bit here, but the norm is for the women to do the vast majority of the homemaking and I think it's important that children grow up knowing that they can be whatever they want to be. People like Mrs Hinch do not help to redress the balance and you can argue that she shouldn't need to, but she has a platform to educate. She harps on so much about mental health, sharing quotes like she's Aristotle, pretending that cares for her Hinchers, so why can't she use her voice a little more wisely seeing as so many of her sheep seem to worship her so much? The overwhelming majority of her followers will be mothers, so she is perfectly placed to set a better example. Forums like this can say all they want that Jamie does the vast majority of the care, but that's what is perceived by this forum and this forum only. I highly doubt her Hinchers see and acknowledge this, because all they see is a woman whose whole life is "goalssss".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That bump does look very similar to the last bump pic of her with Ronnie. And it’s a moving boomerang style as well so you can see it’s unedited (well I think so anyway lol) I agree usually the second pregnancy is bigger mine was but I had twins 🤣 It makes for uncomfortable viewing this time round. No baby shower or photo shoot. I can’t understand that either as it is her whole content and she could be milking it , she had a bump shoot with Ronnie. You’d think this time it would be so much more warranted for Ronnie and bump pics. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe she has and she’s keeping that all to herself, or I hope that’s the case. I do think there’s so much more to it though. Think might have something to do with a house move . When I googled pap pictures of Mrs hinch there is only one in existence. So I really do think she could easily hide it.

Clearly face filters haha by healthy and natural I’m only referring to the bump not being hidden etc 😅🤣
Yes the lack of photoshoot/baby shower have been a big bit of evidence imo. She lives for that stuff.

Reactions: 24
Yes the lack of photoshoot/baby shower have been a big bit of evidence imo. She lives for that stuff.
Really does seem so odd I know we’ve had lockdowns and stuff, so maybe that’s why she’s not had a baby shower or done it in secret but then why not have one now in the garden or whatever. And why hasn’t she addressed it. You’d think she’d be gutted and have talked about not being able to have one because of the lockdowns.

Reactions: 10
The rings on every finger and 50 million bracelets drives me bloody nuts🤣 soz if any of ye fancy that but I just can’t. Who even wears thumb rings anymore
I have a thumb ring but I have had it for 22 years. My parents bought me it when I was 15 and I've only took it off 4 times. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes. All bumps and babies are different. Absolutely. I know I personally carried my babies the same but I’ve also seen plenty of women carry their babies very differently each time. Despite being very unwell during Ronnies pregnancy when you look back at her highlights there you can see lots of bump shots and videos of normal little moments with bump in shot.
Yeah we prob all track pregnancy number 1 more than number 2 but when you’re an influencer and your main content is your pregnancy it does make you question why she’s hiding it unless it’s a controlled photo.
The options are - she’s hiding the fact that she’s had the baby; she’s hiding pre records; she has issues with her body during pregnancy. Personally I think it’s all 3.
I go back to the image of her in the star bottoms. I think that’s the end of her second pregnancy and that she looks really lovely there actually. Healthy. I do think she’s battled demons during pregnancy - I’ll always sympathise with that. But I also think a big part of hiding the birth is that she gets to get her body back without everyone seeing.
That bump looks so photoshopped - the outline is too perfick!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been posted:

She did an interview which was published in Hello Magazine! On 3rd January and states that she's over halfway through the pregnancy..

So...
5 months - Preg end July/start of Aug - Born end of March
6 months - Preg start of July - Born end of Feb

Obviously the fact she could be either delayed or early but something doesn't sound right....
Yes, but halfway is anything past 20 weeks, even 1 day over is over halfway to go.

Using 03 Jan. If you go from 20 weeks then she is due around 23 May or before.
21 is 16 May
22 is 09 May
23 is 02 May
etc

Only time will tell when she reveals the date, then we shall know if she's a con artist or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Guys, what if we are missing the big elephant in the room? Covid. I’m now parking myself for a may 20th reveal after we’ve been allowed indoor visits for a few days, little reggie is 3.5 months old.
“Sorry guys, we wanted you to meet him sooner but we didn’t think it was fair until family and friends had met him properly. Hope you can understand.” The sheep would eat it up after all Sophie is so saintly she didn’t even advertise her Tesco range in a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Sorry if it's been called, I'm struggling to keep up with threads! - but were the 'lockdown snooping on big house' drive arounds actually covert house hunts??

Reactions: 15
Guys, what if we are missing the big elephant in the room? Covid. I’m now parking myself for a may 20th reveal after we’ve been allowed indoor visits for a few days, little reggie is 3.5 months old.
“Sorry guys, we wanted you to meet him sooner but we didn’t think it was fair until family and friends had met him properly. Hope you can understand.” The sheep would eat it up after all Sophie is so saintly she didn’t even advertise her Tesco range in a pandemic.
Good god I can’t bare that much longer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did
Jake quickeden said that him and his partner got offered a magazine deal when they had their baby, he said something along the lines of he didn’t except it because they tell you to stay quiet until the time is right and he said he didn’t want to be dictated to and wanted to show their baby of when they were ready, maybe the same with sofa but she has took the mag deal 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.