Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her
Her face is filtered to fuckery in that pic it's bloody hilarious šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Nobody would ever recognize her.
Well said looks nothing like her thatā€™s why she wonā€™t do tv.. total body dismorphia, she isnā€™t cut for this but wants the fake fame

Reactions: 12
Guys, what if we are missing the big elephant in the room? Covid. Iā€™m now parking myself for a may 20th reveal after weā€™ve been allowed indoor visits for a few days, little reggie is 3.5 months old.
ā€œSorry guys, we wanted you to meet him sooner but we didnā€™t think it was fair until family and friends had met him properly. Hope you can understand.ā€ The sheep would eat it up after all Sophie is so saintly she didnā€™t even advertise her Tesco range in a pandemic.
Liking that theory !

Reactions: 25
Just playing catch up. Again. Sheā€™s so boring Iā€™m coming on less and less. Iā€™m missing the top bantzzzz. Anyway
Interesting point about the borecast. They recorded it in advance, I remember the photos of them sitting to record as we asked where was Ronnie. So Iā€™ve noticed since that a few days before said episode sheā€™ll start talking about issues and topics which end up on that weeks podcast. Trollzzzz. Podcast about trolls. Farmer hinchymow. Podcast about farm/petting zoo/alpaca farm. Talk of how the love each other and dating. Podcast about how they met. And so forth. Shows just how calculating she is. Everything is done weeks or months in advance. Ronnie is actually doing a degree and cc2 is a plumber fixing all those broken sinks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That message shows the real sofa, I can imagine her to be a horrible person in real life
Donā€™t forget these beauties
326A25D7-A825-4E90-8A74-BF3057483A67.jpeg

I was trying to find the tweets she sent her old best friend ā€˜oliviaā€™ but couldnā€™t. Anyway i found this, i remember people asking weather she smokes, well she did at some point!
73EDCFF2-2EF9-4752-BE22-6F2A03F3CC2D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Guys, what if we are missing the big elephant in the room? Covid. Iā€™m now parking myself for a may 20th reveal after weā€™ve been allowed indoor visits for a few days, little reggie is 3.5 months old.
ā€œSorry guys, we wanted you to meet him sooner but we didnā€™t think it was fair until family and friends had met him properly. Hope you can understand.ā€ The sheep would eat it up after all Sophie is so saintly she didnā€™t even advertise her Tesco range in a pandemic.
I would completely get that. But like, say that. Donā€™t spend months spinning out a lie - it must be exhausting keeping up with what sheā€™s said and what sheā€™s hasnā€™t and it would be so much easier to just tell the truth.

Reactions: 10
Ffs see if she was honest like most of us..roots to my ears not a brush through my hair and canā€™t be arsed but still clean my house.. we would all relate instead of lies fakery histerics., she would be relatable. Itā€™s a cleaning account ffs sophlora be honest ya miserable fake, blocking people for their honesty, life is full of ups and downs no one is perfect. U will be a has been sooner than u thought without us tattlers guiding u hunz

Reactions: 7
Hi all Iā€™m a lurker, I used to follow hunch until she renovated and found you by luck, just wanted to ask she did a post about refilling her jars and now I have seen ss do the same thing, what is going on, I donā€™t have the time to be interested but now I am invested

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cant believe this is her...she must use a dozen filters in one photo at a time

Oh wow I've never seen these before. What a chavvy little stinker!!!!!!

Sophies absolutely shitting her pants now these have resurfaced
She was a right nasty pasty back in the day. Definitely not the Sophie we are seeing now. It won't be too long until old friends start spilling the tea

So where are these questions her sheep are meant to be asking...I mean, questions sophie Is making herself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I cant believe this is her...she must use a dozen filters in one photo at a time

She was a right nasty pasty back in the day. Definitely not the Sophie we are seeing now. It won't be too long until old friends start spilling the tea

So where are these questions her sheep are meant to be asking...I mean, questions sophie Is making herself
Letā€™s hope so

Reactions: 3
My youngest is a couple of months older than Ronnie. Just had his 2 year check and been referred him to speech therapy & Community peadiatrician who mentioned global development delay.
He's very similar to Ronnie. I hope Ronnie will get some early intervention too. It's supposed to be good for long term outcomes having access to them at an early age x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought this 100%

Reactions: 4
WHY OH WHY OH WHY is this woman glamourising being a 1950s housewife?! Women are STILL fighting to be taken seriously in the world and this bint with her passion to "stay at home" is seen as a bleeping role model!! It disgusts me, it really does. You have a platform for young girls and women, use it for good!! Not promoting the age old attitude that women belong in the home! šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦
Hear hear. When I was a young woman a generation ago cleaning and tidying was viewed as something you had to do, a small necessity in your life, not the whole bloody point of it as she seems to portray. Truly her life is empty. We'd heard from our own mothers and grandmothers, the original 50s housewives, how constrained their own lives had been, how thwarted their ambitions had been, and for many, how miserable their lives had been, confined to the home. As a young woman I could never have believed that cleaning would have become an aspirational activity, I would have laughed my head off in disbelief at the thought of someone like Hinch being in the public eye.

Reactions: 14

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.