Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here they are muahahaha. Our lovely little soph from the villageView attachment 559682
Seriously why haven’t the tabloids done an expose on the delightful Sophie Rose? She must have some big people looking out for her. I’m starting to think she is a fake cover for one of the massive cleaning companies she advertises.

Reactions: 27
Seriously why haven’t the tabloids done an expose on the delightful Sophie Rose? She must have some big people looking out for her. I’m starting to think she is a fake cover for one of the massive cleaning companies she advertises.
CAA54E03-5196-4CE6-B07C-9169949214A4.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Every time I see her engagement ring, it just looks like a fake or else a tit diamond.
There is no sparkle at all from it. I see other girls on insta with smaller engagement rings and obviously with bigger ones too and I always notice the sparkle on them.
Hers is just dull and flat and lifeless.
I remember her cleaning them once and even then it was lifeless

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you not think she’d have had a baby shower , breaking lockdown rules, and not been able to broadcast it for that reason?
I reckon she’s had one. But post baby. That night she went to see her mates.
But absolutely wouldn’t put it past her to have had an illegal one.
Shocked she’s not had a “for show” one.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What I really don’t get is the comparison between the early days to now.
Back then, she was (albeit sometimes completely wrong and potentially hazardous) spraying the rug, Flipping it and hoovering the underside, cleaning skirtings, bicarb on the mattress, making “snow”, spraying diluted Lenor everywhere, now she doesn’t even move the vases to clean behind.
how are even the blindest of sheep (let’s forget the bots for a minute) still engaged? I just don’t get it. She started as a cleaning account- got the majority of her fans from “cleaning“ - went o this morning “for cleaning”
And now what? She can hardly say it’s a parenting account. She doesn’t parent. I know she did a poll and asked people what they’d like to see-family life or cleaning- but she hasn’t fulfilled any of the answers. The whole account is a joke. The not moving stuff to dust behind really bugs me, for someome that’s made millions from cleaning, she’s a bleeping scruff. Her foundation finger marks on the wardrobe, the dog hair all over her supposedly fresh washing, (despite numerous plugs for pet hair dissolver), her bleeping hair that looks like udon noodles and the fact she wears the same 3 outfits all year round.I just don’t get what they’re seeing.
the girl looks like the great unwashed. She looks like she eats kfc on the sofa she’s moulded into, wipes her Greasy fingers down the sides and shoves the bones between the cushions. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I was such a fan of Mrs Hinch, and then I came across Tattle completely by mistake,

I had a look and at first didn’t even want to believe what I was reading,
However I kept reading because slowly I was seeing Mrs Hinch unravel!

I can’t believe how fake and manipulative she appears to be.
I was totally deluded with it all, and I actually regret every penny I spent of my hard earned money on her books and other promoted items.
I thought she was sooo genuine I really did.
I have now unfollowed her.

From watching the posts the last week or so, I definitely think a house move is on the card and she is slowly brainwashing people to prepare for the big reveal.

Why can’t she just be honest????!!! She’s made it big time (from doing nothing) she’s lucky, embrace it, and stop pretending to be something else.
I would have much more respect for her if she didn’t play these games!

I would never comment negatively directly on her posts, and I actually can’t stand trolling but yet here I am but I think it’s important to point people towards what appears to be the truth.

She talks of anxiety and mental health … so why not with her 4mill following use the platform to help.
Instead of leading people with serious genuine mental health problems up a garden path of lies and deceit.

Mrs Hinch … disappointment is an understatement
This!!

What I really don’t get is the comparison between the early days to now.
Back then, she was (albeit sometimes completely wrong and potentially hazardous) spraying the rug, Flipping it and hoovering the underside, cleaning skirtings, bicarb on the mattress, making “snow”, spraying diluted Lenor everywhere, now she doesn’t even move the vases to clean behind.
how are even the blindest of sheep (let’s forget the bots for a minute) still engaged? I just don’t get it. She started as a cleaning account- got the majority of her fans from “cleaning“ - went o this morning “for cleaning”
And now what? She can hardly say it’s a parenting account. She doesn’t parent. I know she did a poll and asked people what they’d like to see-family life or cleaning- but she hasn’t fulfilled any of the answers. The whole account is a joke. The not moving stuff to dust behind really bugs me, for someome that’s made millions from cleaning, she’s a bleeping scruff. Her foundation finger marks on the wardrobe, the dog hair all over her supposedly fresh washing, (despite numerous plugs for pet hair dissolver), her bleeping hair that looks like udon noodles and the fact she wears the same 3 outfits all year round.I just don’t get what they’re seeing.
the girl looks like the great unwashed. She looks like she eats kfc on the sofa she’s moulded into, wipes her Greasy fingers down the sides and shoves the bones between the cushions. 🤮🤮🤮
Udon noodles😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s had one. But post baby. That night she went to see her mates.
But absolutely wouldn’t put it past her to have had an illegal one.
Shocked she’s not had a “for show” one.
Sorry to quote myself. Wanted to say that girl Georgia Kousolu (I don’t know her name) had a baby shower the other week. Completely possible. But Hinch hasn’t even addressed it. That’s what’s suspect.

Reactions: 12
Almost sounds like they made the decision together. On the podcast he said something like ‘you booked it without me’ once again making her splutter some shite out in defence.
Her contents now are a joke , run a cloth over an inch of something that’s spotless. Already done by her cleaner, hoover a few crumbs, is this account serious. Yip she’s managed by all the money making companies, who would follow this account she does nothing, advertises pouring a product down the loo wtaf, but she is getting away with FOR NOW, twats have no shame, they have all the time in the world to concentrate on Ronnie and this baby so at milk the followers all u like but be the best parents and spend time nurturing and teaching ur precious children.. money grabbing disgraces 😠

Sorry to quote myself. Wanted to say that girl Georgia Kousolu (I don’t know her name) had a baby shower the other week. Completely possible. But Hinch hasn’t even addressed it. That’s what’s suspect.
I always compare these two... Georgia looking blooming and has looked ready to give birth for a good few weeks! The sloths bump is in and out like Boris’s lockdown instructions.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.