Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Soph know anything more than cackling?? What exactly do her and Jaymeh talk about? I can just imagine her laughing at him 24/7, “you’re soo funneh heheheHEHEHE” him thinking he’s the dogs bollocks and THE banter king of the South.

Imagine being her mate though and you hear that every 2 minutes. Absolutely hell on earth that. Poor Ronnie, I wish she wouldn’t laugh at him on every clip she puts on. I hate speculating on Ronnie but her stupid laughing towards him is just rotten now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll do a breakdown on the podcast in a bit for those that can even bare to read about it but I just had to get this in!
Apparently “she’s all for freedom of speech, opinions are not trolling, opinions aren’t bullying”
I laughed so hard the button popped off my already too tight jeans 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Back in a bit with the key takeaways!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Agreed,

I found her new house online quickly but so far haven't seen their old one listed for sale anywhere. SS did actually show her full address in one of her stories last summer, there was an amazon box with it clearly visible on.
Yeah I wonder if she sold her old one without it going online. Estate agents just ring clients up you don't need to wait to see it online hey. I used to take my son to the barbers literally around the corner to her old house.

Reactions: 4
It's not surprising that he wandered off 🙄 the poor little kid can't do anything without a phone being inches away from his face and her laughing away at whatever he's doing 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
The drawing though, I think she is laughing because he's drawn two lines between the two circles that she has done, so therefore interpreting it as though penis and balls...... I'm sorry to go there and sorry to be giving her a excuse for her cackling by I think that is what she is cackling at 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. Hence her saying she needs to grow up.

Reactions: 13
I think Henry should be offended that his card says “dog” and not “brother”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tattle is teasing us again with their ads 😂. Why would an old Northern bird like me want to buy a brand new house near Chelmsford🤔

06040FB9-BCAF-4B75-8722-2E88F78A2E02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor little soul just looked like he wanted to draw with his mummy, but no she’s got a phone in his face. I’d walk off too. It would be perfectly acceptable to draw with him and then later on when he’s napping or in bed post that her and Ron had the crayons out and one of his drawings looked a little rude and gave her a laugh and she needs to grow up, rather than just whipping out that bloody phone. It must be surgically attached to her hand.

Reactions: 11
Why is everything so staged? He's clearly not interested in drawing with those crayons and she probably made him for the video. Any parent out there can see right through this. Just let the child actually play with what he wants, some appropriate messy and sensory play and don't turn it into a story for the gram. I feel so bad for all the kids growing up on Instagram for everyone to see.

Reactions: 18
The drawing though, I think she is laughing because he's drawn two lines between the two circles that she has done, so therefore interpreting it as though penis and balls...... I'm sorry to go there and sorry to be giving her a excuse for her cackling by I think that is what she is cackling at 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️. Hence her saying she needs to grow up.
I think you’re right, although she does cackle at him on the majority of the clips she uploads.

Have to say what mint craic Zoph has though 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Jesus thats KHM other half lol! He nicked someones panelling pics from Pinterest and there was holy hell on. Lucy meck is using him now. Back on topic there is no way she will buy an old house. She will have a
Same company Lucy Meck was talking about on her stories yesterday, not an original thought in this kids head.
That company is proper dodgy. He nicks pictures of other peoples work and claims it as his own. Holy hell on a few months back lol. Back on topic I really don't think she will buy an old property. I think she will buy land and build on that. Having said that we all know how impulsive she is.

Reactions: 6
I think her laughter is nerves! Shes nervous of any one seeing her fail by the way I don't see her failing at all in respect to Ronnie. I dont like the mums net briadge on here.
Nobody should ever be made to feel like bad parent.

Can we just stick to her being a absolute con of a sales person and leave the parenting out if it?

If she was nervous about her parenting then perhaps she shouldn't have been using Ronnie for content for nearly 2 years? 🥴🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hinch hasn't been on here since dinosaurs roamed the earth has she?
The "weather ravaged" garden is probably a result of her temper tantrum because Tattle rumbled her moving plans.
Yes! That or a dream that Inch was cheating on her in their garden on the potting table 🤣

I think Henry should be offended that his card says “dog” and not “brother”
Weird how she seems to know hes a dog yet refer to him as human and/or simba 🤔 the mind boggles 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think her laughter is nerves! Shes nervous of any one seeing her fail by the way I don't see her failing at all in respect to Ronnie. I dont like the mums net briadge on here.
Nobody should ever be made to feel like bad parent.

Can we just stick to her being a absolute con of a sales person and leave the parenting out if it?
When she has put her child out in the open for everyone to see every aspect of his life, she can’t expect people to not talk about her parenting. No one is a perfect parent no one has ever claimed they are, but she paints an unrealistic picture of parenting, it’s all lovely and cleaning and rons perfect and she’s this amazing hands on mother.
She’s not, I doubt she spends a genuine moment with him, everything is for the gram. He’s a tool for content. Her younger mum followers think she’s an amazing example and want to follow in her footsteps. I’d be heartbroken if my son looked at me the way Ron looks at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Took another one for the team- and Here are the podcast points-felt like she was actually spitting in my ears cos she’s so bleeping close to the mic 🤮

• they love a freebie but “love to donate” and don’t like greed.
• they give away to school, charities, neighbours friends and family etc
• Jamie would go back to normal life apparently
• Sophie hesitantly agrees
• he waits for free chocolate to be sent
• she “would never take advantage of getting free stuff”
• she wants to walk through her house knowing she’s “worked and bought stuff”
• people send her pictures of their tit stained toilets
• someone sent Jamie a pic of them in a thong and said “I’ll come to prezzo”
•she loves a bit of free make up
• she can’t go to the shops without make up cos of “paps”
• admitted to never going anywhere alone, not even the petrol station
• says she doesn’t know how to influence
• Jamie says she’s got so many followers cos she’s relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️
• being yourself can land you in the most unexpected places 🤣
• bullies, trolls, trolls, trolls, bullies
• Ron has 4 million insta-aunties who are so protective of him 🥴
• all these people would look after Ron if she wasn’t here!
• trolls, bullies, trolls
• her passion is being at home
• Jamie wants to write a book about positivity and self improvement - she wants him to write a book about how he sees her/the Mrs hinch thing 🙄
• guyzzzz, you guyzzz, guyzzz
• talks about the time Ron punched her and someone asked for a pic
• guyzzz, guyzzzz, you guyzzzz
• would relive the wedding if they could have any day again. Not Ron’s birth cos is was so painful.
• wants beams and panelling in her dream house in a field - with a “water stream” and filled with wicker and barrrskitttts.
• guyyyz
• Jamie wants views of “the sea or the ocean”
• she thinks she’s “fast paced”
• cackle cackle cackle
• she’d love another “handsnomes” funnily enough- she wants a sausage dog.
• cackle cackle cackle
• been asked to do lots of tv but always says no
• wants to go round america to meet hinchers in their home towns- then uses Ireland as an example of where she could stop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.