Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MRS HINCH - listen up! I’m an ACTUAL farmer! Do NOT buy a bloody farm! It’s hard work 24/7 there’s no “days off” animals still need looking after on Christmas Day - feeding, watering, bedding the list goes on. In the middle of winter when it’s snowing you STILL need to go out and care for the animals! It is NOT a “cute little insta opportunity” for the love of animals! DO NOT buy a bleeping farm! Your family would never cope (I’m saying this from a good place) your house will constantly be dirty, full of hay/straw and sick animals! Go spent a weekend on an actual farm! (Not a cottage on or near a farm) go pay and sleep in an actual farm house and go work there for the weekend huns! No such thing as lovely nails, grey walls and skinny sinks!!!
Shes not buying a farm, she just saying that for this exact reaction.
She’s moving to a bigger place, but I doubt a farm. She’s a wind up merchant!

Reactions: 16
Could she not have focused on the fact that her son was clearly saying “I wanna go out” instead of laughing at the phallic symbol on the paper.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I get that she's happy he's making sounds but laughing at him is not helping! In no way Mum shaming but I do feel like she doesn't help matters, if she spoke to him in actual plain English instead of her own pathetic "Mummmaz" over pronounced "perrrrficttt" way and actually took the time to look him in the eyes and spend time interacting normally then, then maybe he would be further ahead!
It’s such odd behaviour around your own child. It wasn’t even funny? Why was she cackling so much? Reminded me of those people who hate dogs but see a boisterous puppy and start start squealing and jumping around while nervous laughing because they don’t know how to react!

Reactions: 8
Morning Soph, nice to see you checking in on us and getting the flash cards out! ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Ronnie actually drew those two circles, I will eat a Hinch Special Spaghetti Pie with a side order of Jus Rol artery cloggers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
So, when do we think the big hunveiling will be? Of the massive house with 'fields' that's she's 100% already bought using the commission from her hun worshippers?

Reactions: 13
SS isn't worried about safety.
It was dead easy to find her house based on the information she's provided.

She just doesn't want her fans to know she's chucked her older kids out into the annex which. Right next to an unfenced pool. With doors leading to that unfenced pool from their bedroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Shes not buying a farm, she just saying that for this exact reaction.
She’s moving to a bigger place, but I doubt a farm. She’s a wind up merchant!
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she did to get one up on SS.
It would be a waste of a farm and lane if it was in her hands that’s for sure

Reactions: 5
Nice to see her doing stuff with him and helping him with his development but why was she laughing at him?? I’m very confused

Reactions: 13
Aw there she’s off again, I just can’t get over how crazy she is! Can you believe she drew a face on a piece of paper? bleeping mental this bird

• Haha
Reactions: 18
SS isn't worried about safety.
It was dead easy to find her house based on the information she's provided.

She just doesn't want her fans to know she's chucked her older kids out into the annex which. Right next to an unfenced pool. With doors leading to that unfenced pool from their bedroom.
When she announced the move I wasted hours searching and couldn't find it and I live not far from where she use to live 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I reckon she's watched one episode of 'Our Yorkshire Farm' and Amanda's now her idol. She'll tackle it the same way her venture into sewing went :rolleyes: 🥴
I reckon she’s got the Range Rover and some Hunter wellies so she thinks technically she’s halfway there

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So yesterday people questioned why she doesn't play/do anything with Ronnie, now they're drawing together! I asked where the flash cards went and today there's one strategically placed on the table 🤷🏽‍♀️ must say Hi Soph bubs considering you're reading feels rude if I don't 👋

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.