Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flash cards are back guyzz...
Who called bingo on this?
Thanks Zoph for dancing to our tune but you havent looked on here since 100BC

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The flashcards she made Ron are out again, they were only mentioned yesterday 😂

Reactions: 10
Parts of her garden wrecked. Haha! That'll be the environment telling you something. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He doesn't seem to know what's going on IMO he's two next month
He sounds like he making incompressible sounds and without any meaning and none of it seems right to me
Agree! Although I know we shouldn’t really comment on him. My toddler is 3 weeks younger than Ron and can string so many words together. I’ve always wanted to hear Ron speak, not comparing in a nasty way at all, just intrigued.

Reactions: 4
Stop. Laughing. At. Your. Son.
Watching it back I actually think she's loosely insinuating that where hes drawn the 2 lines above the 2 circles it looks 'rude'. Shes written "I need to grow up" and moved the crayon out the way! At least she is aware she is immature 👍🏼 but I agree, wtf is so funny that you have to constantly cackle?

Reactions: 11
The second one - has the fields view she's been going on about? 🤷‍♀️
I think I'll cry if she buys the second house. It's like a dream and I won't be able to stand watching her destroy it with her cheap chavvy taste.

Reactions: 8
Is that a flash card I spy? Who called it? 🤣 also nice to be treated to a glimpse of old Keaf this morning after we mentioned him the other day... 😏👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she is gearing up to discuss ronnies development. Always a reason behind her posts. Never natural
Well it solves the mystery of these phantom noises In the background of some of persons tattlers are hearing. Little Rondondingdong is a babbler.
I don’t think she’ll say anything at all!

Reactions: 16
Just a note on SS, she has shown all the rooms upstairs and the layout, plus she has Rex in the furthest room away from her inside the house. She has shown enough of the ‘cottage’ that many people have found the house online and the floor plan anyway. Plus she has her two older sons, in a separate annexe that is far from the main house. She’s hardly someone security conscious that Hinch should be emulating either.
Agreed,
When she announced the move I wasted hours searching and couldn't find it and I live not far from where she use to live 🤣🤣🤣
I found her new house online quickly but so far haven't seen their old one listed for sale anywhere. SS did actually show her full address in one of her stories last summer, there was an amazon box with it clearly visible on.

Reactions: 2
Poor kid can't even do some drawing without his moron of a Mother laughing at him.

I predict Ronnie as a teen will hide things from her so he isn't mocked and laughed at

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Why is she always laughing?? Honestly she isn’t funny and it’s annoying. The amount of people who comment the same thing and still she does it. If I laugh at my child I get hands around my neck and a meltdown, not because they are being naughty but because they HATE being laughed at even when they have done something good or funny.
please stop laughing at your child he doesn’t like it.

Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but I’ve watched that post and they just looked like they were having a laugh and she was laughing so much because Jamie had put his dungaree straps on wrong and poor Ronnies pants were all twisted
He probably has delayed speech but loads of kids have that, it goes and then they never shut up!
Exactly. Saying she’s taking the mick out of him is a bit of a reach. I also have a child with a speech delay that didn’t say a word until the age of two and it had nothing to do with my parenting. If you’ve not had any experience with a child that has a delay then you shouldn’t be commenting on it

Reactions: 9
Hinch hasn't been on here since dinosaurs roamed the earth has she?
The "weather ravaged" garden is probably a result of her temper tantrum because Tattle rumbled her moving plans.

Reactions: 8
Some chunky crayons that are easier for him to hold might have kept him interested for longer. Laughing like a maniac because she’s scribbled on the paper and it looks like a dick, Christ she’s got no craic.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.