Mrs Hinch #385 Number of weeks she's been pregnant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 5 weeks ago she was happy enough to stay put, until there was a Hinch baby (human) number 3......
But old JimBob has seen a taste of the good life round SS’s so he’ll be pushing the next step as well. Greedy wanker.

Reactions: 13
Imagine her on a farm. Decanting the hay and chuck feed and labelling things up. What a faff!

Reactions: 33
thank you tattlers for cheering me right up after what’s been a awful bank holiday I won’t bore you all with the details! These threads have been hilarious and I’m sure even dfs sofa will have had a laugh at some of the comments to!

Reactions: 21
Makes me laugh how all the sheep flock to her no matter how stupid her ideas are
'omg bbz, if anyone deserves this you do',, 'so happy for you hunnay ' ,, ' we SuPpOrT fund you,'',, 'you're living the dream #blessed #couplegoals'

Where will I find this video of her slapping herself? Late to the party but I've gotta see that lol

Reactions: 18
100 percent this is what she thinks

Reactions: 14
With the way her dreadlocks hair is.. they won’t be having any animals on that farm. It’ll be a full blown cannabis farm

Reactions: 14
It's something a 12 year old would write down proudly in their diary

Reactions: 11
Come join us on the LQOC thread. I bet you have some tea to spill!

Of course when she moves to the farm, Sophie will need a farm manager, stockman, herdsman, cleaner etc .....

Reactions: 7
I too don’t understand why she doesn’t just speak openly about any issues he may be having. My theory is... it’s going in the next book! And not long before it’s due to come out, she’ll start hinting at it saying ‘it’s all in the book’ to ensure the sure buy it! Either that, or her plan is that when CC2 starts talking (she’s hoping it will be much earlier than Ron) she will then be open about it. Showcasing how all children are different... and by doing it when CC2 hopefully talks earlier she’s hoping to avoid others blaming her and inch for Ron’s delayed speech ‘cos look CC2 talks just fine’

Hope that makes sense, my brain is fried today

Reactions: 8
Just watched her stories...actually feeling quite bad for her that she's convinced herself that Ron is saying "mum" and not just making random noises.
She makes that stupid cackling noise at him he needs talking too properly and not laughed at , poor child has no idea if he’s doing well or not no good boy or clapping just that noise that she makes nothing to help him with life skills at all. Play with your child you silly woman that’s your role as a mother to teach your child put away your bloody phone god help the new baby rant over .

Reactions: 12
If it didn’t affect live animals I would be encouraging Hinch to go whack her ill-gotten earnings on a mansion/ farm. I think it’s going to be hilarious to watch her be so out of her depth trying to ‘Hinch’ or even keep the maintenance up on a bigger property.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been said but she DID NOT refer to Henry as Simba - the lion cub associated with poor Azaylia? Wow. Just wow.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.