Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus H Christ

The only job Janice will get is a market stall holder (no disrespect to any on here lol)

Happee Saturdayeeu

Knob.

View attachment 555358
View attachment 555359
He is absolutely ripping the piss out of her and definitely got an absolute bollocking when he finished recording. All that was missing was the thumbs up at the end and it would have been a troll post!!! Wonder she blocked him? Or did she tell mummy and she's been stroking Sophie hair ever since he posted it saying "shhhh kidda, imitation is the highest form of flattery"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yel

Thread x, page y, third comment from bottom.
Makes for a very interesting read through of a tattle account
Nah, it's just another crazy hincher. Loads of them lurk on here. Nothing interesting behind the scenes and definitely isn't her.

No point giving them attention.

Reactions: 48
All this trying to keep up with Stace makes me think I bet she is so pissed that she was married before her because now she cant make her wedding better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
One thing I have noticed looking at that profile, they only seem to come on after midnight. So either she has to hide it from Jamie or its possibly a sheep from outside of the UK. I was fully invested in it being her but now I'm questioning it a bit.
It's angry faced alot of comments mainly regarding rex and Ronnie

Reactions: 15
She’s definitely already bought a house and just waiting for it to go through. She’ll have baby and disappear for a while and return with a brand new house. Just like the extension when she had Ronnie. At this point I don’t know why people believe her bullshit

Reactions: 101
Wait does anyone have an actual explanation as to why she has posted a photo in the back garden of a house that’s up for sale? I’m so confused 🥲

Reactions: 20
5EBBE814-4C08-4843-8EDC-B1795B544CF2.png
Nails and ‘bump’ in the same pic. I’m unsure if it’s real though as she didn’t half Give it a whack😂

Reactions: 31
That house would pay for itself with all the swipe ups and content. A good 1-2 years worth of reno to try keep herself slightly in limelight still. Plus woth the pre records shed drag it out for longer

Reactions: 14
Wait does anyone have an actual explanation as to why she has posted a photo in the back garden of a house that’s up for sale? I’m so confused 🥲
I just don’t get why she would do this unless she is buying it? What is the point?
is she pretending it’s a park? What happens when she has to revel it and it’s like yeah that picture wasn’t a park, it’s my new house .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just don’t get why she would do this unless she is buying it? What is the point?
is she pretending it’s a park? What happens when she has to revel it and it’s like yeah that picture wasn’t a park, it’s my new house .
She’s lost it. The only explanation to all of this mad behaviour. I’m convinced we are the only ones even watching her these days.

Reactions: 43
Their current home for comparison. Probably not an accurate increase because of the extension but still 🤷🏽‍♀️
20210501_214422.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.