Mrs Hinch #384 Wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financed by her barmy army

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what puzzles me SO many women gain weight in pregnancy- obviously itā€™s normal and fine!
Some gain a stone, some gain 4 itā€™s fine!!
Some stay active in the gym and keep up their normal healthy lifestyle and still gain/change in shape.
To me hinch doesnā€™t gain a thing, nothing changes!!!

Considering she was a girl who gained easily, had surgery...youā€™d think with the band now not fixed, no exercise and her eating tit sheā€™d be in full bloom šŸ¤”
Iā€™m actually baffled by it!!!
She looked fuller in the face when at Staceyā€™s probably because she couldnā€™t edit those photos to look like a stick insect

Reactions: 38
5B2BB68F-A604-49B3-A456-43CEF0C984B9.jpeg

Hinch this evening reading tattle, discovering some Tattle legend found her dReAm HomE (wivvv a utility room) on right move

• Haha
Reactions: 121
Sheā€™ll say she found the house for sale during one of her lockdown rule breaking drives out looking for secret houses or whatever it was she said. ā€œI just had to have it guyzzz!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s taken a picture in the garden of a Ā£3.2million house šŸ˜‚ with two pools, all that land and a house that size sheā€™ll be bankrupt in no time trying to keep up with the running costs. Go for it Soph! We are all rooting for you! Treat yourself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 176
Is anyone else completely bored of her and her games? She purposely showed the bouncer for people to comment. All of a sudden her heart isn't breaking for "Ash and Saf"? Baby A loved cocomelon and here she is using it for attention. She can't be feeling for them that much. Prick face.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 135
Did she put cucumber mixed in with the chips? I mean why not put them on a separate bowl so he could pick at them. I do that with my kids. But not mix it with chips.

Reactions: 24
Sheā€™ll say she found the house for sale during one of her lockdown rule breaking drives out looking for secret houses or whatever it was she said. ā€œI just had to have it guyzzz!ā€
When in actual fact she saw a tattler post it on here taking the piss and went to view it. We really do give her all her ideas on here don't we šŸ˜

Reactions: 50
Hahah what the hell. Canā€™t wait for her to catch up on the newest threads and leave some little reacts šŸ„“

One thing I have noticed looking at that profile, they only seem to come on after midnight. So either she has to hide it from Jamie or its possibly a sheep from outside of the UK. I was fully invested in it being her but now I'm questioning it a bit.

Reactions: 26
You know what puzzles me SO many women gain weight in pregnancy- obviously itā€™s normal and fine!
Some gain a stone, some gain 4 itā€™s fine!!
Some stay active in the gym and keep up their normal healthy lifestyle and still gain/change in shape.
To me hinch doesnā€™t gain a thing, nothing changes!!!

Considering she was a girl who gained easily, had surgery...youā€™d think with the band now not fixed, no exercise and her eating tit sheā€™d be in full bloom šŸ¤”
Iā€™m actually baffled by it!!!
Same....but you know what? She probably lies about what she eats. When she gets a chippy tea she will have 5 chips that's it. Her diet will be extremely calorie controlled. She certainly won't pig out or indulge. She will have mouthfuls of things. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
One thing I have noticed looking at that profile, they only seem to come on after midnight. So either she has to hide it from Jamie or its possibly a sheep from outside of the UK. I was fully invested in it being her but now I'm questioning it a bit.
... I mean if it is her and sheā€™s coming on after midnight itā€™s better than her stupid hours cleaning when she ā€˜cant switch offā€™ !! In all honesty though.. donā€™t reckon it is her. Reckon she just reads here...

Reactions: 20
God remember that
Her and jimbob going for random drives in the countryside in the middle of lockdown like a couple of weirdos scoping out places to rob

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Did she put cucumber mixed in with the chips? I mean why not put them on a separate bowl so he could pick at them. I do that with my kids. But not mix it with chips.
Iā€™m betting Inch had all chips, Ronniethehouseelf had chips and cucumber and Grinch had cucumber for tea

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.