Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cucumber with a chippy tea!!
Looks dry as hell, no mushy peas, no gravy! What's wrong with you Southerners.
Couldn't eat chips without gravy. And I always keep a cupboard full of Batchelors Quick Soak mushies. Northern born and bred but lived down south most of my life so it must be in the DNA.
To keep on topic - Hinch is a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think her relatability went a very long time ago
Hinchy could finance a rocket to the moon and the hinch army would still be like omg she’s so relatable that’s like exactly what I’d be like if I went to the moon 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I’ve not been on today and I just cannot read all the pages. What is the goss regarding a new house with indoor pool please?
She put a picture of a very large garden and then next story said just back from a park walk. Turns out the garden belongs to a house for sale in maldon worth just over £3 million 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jamie’s hinch haul looks like what I buy for my family secret Santa. We do a big gift then a stocking with £5 worth of random tat from the pound shop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
Ron Ron would larve a helipad, swipe up dear shoppers following this ad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think I may have stumbled upon something here....

Her latest story made me wonder where the picture was taken, It looked to me as gardens.. anyway a quick Google of property's for sale in Maldon lead me to this.....

Correct me if I'm wrong but her story is the exact same garden of a house for sale!
MI6 who?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion

Getting rid of Trace and competing against Stace to buy a 3.2 million pound house

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion: Soph wants to move to a house that's 'farmy', financially helped by her barmy army 🐄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
She put a picture of a very large garden and then next story said just back from a park walk. Turns out the garden belongs to a house for sale in maldon worth just over £3 million 🙄🤣🤣🤣
Just saw it! So this is what she meant by BIG changes. That house is huge. How very Stacey of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if she does buy that house let’s hope she does a Katie price and it’s called mucky mansion as she won’t be able to afford it in a few years and it will be left to ruin
It really will 😂 who's advising this silly cow because she's tripping if she thinks she will be earning anywhere near as much as she does now in a few years. Her shelf life is coming to an end. She'll pop up in the daily mail side bar of shame in a few years when she's declared bankrupt 😬

Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion:
Two days ago she's talking of expansion & boom here she is today viewing a McMansion

• Haha
Reactions: 36
WTF is she doing posting pictures of someone else's garden on her account?

We have spent the day flat hunting and I messaged my Dad to say that one of the developments had retained some industrial relics particular to that area. He replied "any photos", my answer "no, because we haven't bought one yet and the owners of the flats would think I was a weirdo".

She has no boundaries at all 🤯

Reactions: 16
wonder if coming out of her comfort zone translates to I’ll not take as many days off so I can spout AD after AD get paid thousands each time and then I can outdo everyone else with the biggest house she can get her filthy mits on and then claim she’s still little old soph from maldon and she just doesn’t know how this has happened to her 🥱🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.