Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god guyyyyzzzs you may fink I’m crazzzzzzzyyyyyy lil ol’ me with the cleaning account that has made me a small fortune would buy something for my home to clean!!Jaaaaaamie finks I’m nuts for getting a small foldable clothes rack (but not when i say our dog is our son or I cry in the dogs bed or give blankets and dusters names)🙈🙈 what am I like?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is Inch trying to convince us that someone who works with vulnerable young women thinks he’s the epitome of what they should aim for in a partner. A lazy, jobless, feckless, chauvinist, who encouraged his child to “grab the other jug”.
I’m sorry but if she’s for real then she’s in the wrong job.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Imagine not “EVEN” having a utility room!! F**k me, she lives on another planet. Most people don’t have a utility room, right? I don’t have a utility room, I thought that was fairly standard...? In any case, I certainly don’t have time to take photos of my bloody washing drying because I’m working my ass off. Maybe if she did a days work she could have a utility room too!

Reactions: 20
It's not exactly good for your health having wet things hanging around the house!
She has a tumble dryer and no issues paying the Leccy bill!

Reactions: 10
“Can’t wait to dry my stuff outside again guyzzz” proceeds to buy 4 clothes horses, a tumble dryer and have the rads on 24/7 “I just love the smell of the fresh air guys hope that makes sense x”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is off her head! The massive drama she makes out of drying the washing when she has all that outside space! The manic laugh says it all 🤪
She has a tumble dryer! I’m baffled. Really I am. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What does she think goes in a utility room? A washing machine. And a tumble dryer. Yes and space to air dry some bits. But you can also do that outside!!!!! It’s mostly so you don’t have to have a washing machine in your kitchen. Blimey. She’s lost it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 553231

Aka woe is me in my new build house worth 450k on a corner plot, because when we designed the extention we forgot a utility room. Please gift me one ASAP even though we will move house soon to buy a house bigger than Stacey's.
Whoever buys their house is going to have a lot of holes to fill in, they plonk stuff on every bit of wall space

• Haha
View attachment 553231

Aka woe is me in my new build house worth 450k on a corner plot, because when we designed the extention we forgot a utility room. Please gift me one ASAP even though we will move house soon to buy a house bigger than Stacey's.
'you're acting crazy' 'don't ever use that word' proceeds to label people might think she's crazy 🙄 she's a walking contradiction.

Screenshot_20210430-124833~2.png
Screenshot_20210430-124732~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her wallpaper is going to be fucked with wet clothes hanging there.
And she already washed all the baby’s new stuff weeks ago.

I don't think she is a strong woman at all... her husband goes everywhere with her and I think he is the ideas man behind Mrs Hinch. Else why would she have started Hinch home before she was married.... all very 1950s in their house I think
She’s pathetic, embarrassment to woman kind , and he’s a twit.. couldn’t put a nut in a monkeys mouth, least SS gets on with it

Reactions: 13
Oh,and I'm guessing she needs the floor space where she normally drys for the #gifted stairs to the #gifted loft extension🙄

Reactions: 17
Nowhere to dry clothes? So you instal that rack in the dogs room??? To dry baby clothes??!! What about the giant garage that has literally no purpose?! Put your dryer and washer in there, come on now she's just being stupid now.

Reactions: 21
I think SS must be trolling hinch this morning. Rex was giving the dog his dummy and then putting it back in his own month. I’d be feeling pretty sick this morning if I was hinch, after Rex licking the biscuit base of the cheesecake yesterday, if that’s what he gets up to with the dog 😂😂😂

2D87CE36-0FB9-47FA-B001-BECA56CBB7FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I actually like that airer 😂 she doesn’t need it with a massive garden, but would be quite handy in my little flat 😂 I refuse to let her influence me into buying it though
I’ll see myself out 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine trying to put a rack up and having your wife breathing down your neck, recording just for content

nah I’m out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.