Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope... if this is a legit message...Jen we need to encourage girls to be happy in their own skin and not have any expectations about men and not to be holding out for a man to make it all better
Exactly this. If she was any sort of social worker, she’d never wrote something like that. All these girls that have been abused waiting for a Mr Hinch to, what? Fix them, look after them? That man is clearly sick in the head posting stuff like this.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Exactly this. If she was any sort of social worker, she’d never wrote something like that. All these girls that have been abused waiting for a Mr Hinch to, what? Fix them, look after them? That man is clearly sick in the head posting stuff like this.
Cringe worthy creep 👀👃

Reactions: 13
Granted the message that inch posted is clearly fabricated.. but still, go with it.
Ok, I'm no social worker.. but duck, if I was working with kids who had a troubled background and they said they hoped to have their own Mr Hinch one day! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Girl, please speak to them children and help them see their own worth. Why do they need an unemployed chav to follow them around, desperate to ride on their coat tails and enable their toxic behaviour??

Maybe it's just me, but I love the fact that my husband works as hard as I do so we can enjoy a better life than we had growing up, along with the fact that if I start acting like a bellend, he's there to rein me in and actually help me through any problems. Jesus christ, higher your standards please! Jen, if you're a real social worker (which I highly doubt), then you're terrible at your job.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Didn't she get 2?

ETA
Just checked and it has 'our darling boys' on the other side.

So only 1 seat.

Not sure what the relevance is though?
There’s 2 swings. She had one made & then found another one on one of the trees so untangled it & cleaned it

Reactions: 2
I'm fank oo for all my likes on my 'two kinds' post. I really am grateful too you all for liking it. Don't know why this happens to little ald me... Maybe its because its the truth. Somthing we are still waiting for from Maldons only expeectant/postexpectant mother. Cant help feel that todays fake bump photo was to stop the doubters who are now filteing through to the Hinch clan. Soph the truth will out!!!

Reactions: 5
Jamie Hinchliffe believing he is an influencer/celebrity couple is like someone's wife/husband being a Dr and you calling your self a Dr too just because your married to one 🤦‍♀️🙄 your wife is the influencer/face of the brand not you, if she disappeared so would Jamie's following. He is liked by them because they like her, it's not about him🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 30
View attachment 552628
I am catching up and went to have a nosey at the ITS Post that was meant to have the army out in force in the comments (at least I think this was what I was reading about), only don't see any comments under Stacey's. Don't know if it is a glitch, but IG now says 8min old, others are around 15 hours old, and suddenly has MH tagged...has she seriously deleted it and decided to re-comment changing who she tags? How sad!
Originally it was Rochelle who was tagged twice. Why redo it? Went with her gut the first time, should’ve listened to it & distanced herself as far as she possibly could

Reactions: 11
She really feels depraved not having a utility room or laundry room doesn't she!? I don't think I know anyone personally that has either of those and we all still manage absolutely fine. She's such a moron sometimes.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if it was filmed before Stacey put the special labelled pots of hand-wash and hand cream??
Freda who has only one daughter so it seems
Unless she gave the other two to the lesser sister and had none for herself .

Reactions: 3
How on earth do people find this woman relatable? Why dry washing inside? Especially when it’s a nice sunny day! There’s 2 adults a child and baby in my house and I’m still hanging washing out if it’s cloudy 🤷🏼‍♀️ The drying rack is just ridiculous 😂 with a garden the size she has her washing would be dry in no time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Influencer my arse 😂

Reactions: 20
Nope... if this is a legit message...Jen we need to encourage girls to be happy in their own skin and not have any expectations about men and not to be holding out for a man to make it all better
I’m pretty sure most kids I know would be asking why they were being forced to listen to tit like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Angry faces on all posts regarding Ron
There was someone the other day giving me eye roll reactions to my posts. When I went to look at their other reactions and see if their problem was with me personally or anyone discussing the grinch it just said 0 to reactions and comments so I assume they were removed.

Reactions: 6
This is SO weird! It’s so strange and I’d be so pissed off 😠 if people were stealing my pictures to post them on their own Instagram. At what point do they realise that 1. It isn’t normal to idolise people this much and 2. It’s bleeping CREEPY. The comments are just as bad. “I love everything they stand for” what do they stand for? Spending excessive amounts of money on useless tit, lying, encouraging people that have no money to get into debt for tat and other things that we all know.
View attachment 553232View attachment 553233View attachment 553234
Don't know if this has been said but you need to edit these pictures, we can see you Instagram name and picture

Reactions: 1
Most people's reactions would be along the lines of awww how lovely my friend lives here, not grinch though. At first I thought she was going to say "awwww guys, I need this social time spent with friends"...... but no what was I thinking 😂
“me me me”
She can literally turn anything around to be about herself

Reactions: 4
How on earth do people find this woman relatable? Why dry washing inside? Especially when it’s a nice sunny day! There’s 2 adults a child and baby in my house and I’m still hanging washing out if it’s cloudy 🤷🏼‍♀️ The drying rack is just ridiculous 😂 with a garden the size she has her washing would be dry in no time 🤦🏼‍♀️ Influencer my arse 😂
I don't get why she washes such small loads and dries them inside as well. You'd forever be doing washing! Do a proper sized load (eg more than three items) and hang them outside. They'll dry much quicker and you won't have laundry scattered over your entire house. If it's not quite dry by the time we go to bed I bring the clothes horse back inside and park it in front of the radiator to finish off. But in the height of summer you can dry a massive load in the sunshine in a few hours. Nothing she does seems to be very well thought out. Especially the extension. Why would you not build a utility room in the garage? Is it because it would have been as aesthetically pleasing as SS's pink room?

Reactions: 18
Whst is that monstrosity on the wall...buy a bleeping washing line that goes into the ground. Or use your drier

Reactions: 12
She's trying to be relatable again saying that she doesn't have a laundry or utility room. She practically doubled the size of her house with a massive gifted extension over a year ago and didn't think to include one, so no, I can't relate and I don't feel sorry for her! Very odd for someone who has a cleaning account to not think of this...
She does have a utility area, its in her bleeping garage. She's an actual bellend!

Reactions: 11
Also that airer is £60.... wasnt hinch the bargain loving eBay addict?? I used to think she was relatable but I’m sorry what stay at home mum (of which she makes out to be) has £60 spare to dry 7-10 items of clothing?? 😅😅

She’d dry more for free and quicker on the landing rail 🙄

Reactions: 8
AGREED! and, personally, 'Jen', I'd be teaching those girls to aim a little higher than Jaymee who thinks it's funny to encourage his son to touch the breasts of a statue whilst calling them jugs? But hey, what do I know? 🙄

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.