Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies head is apparently down and engaged and your waddling around would you risk getting covid to sit in someone’s garden who also hasn’t followed lockdown rules. The NHS has been strained doctors and nurses have given up so much and you’ve prats like this risking it all for a few likes on Instagram to show people their friendship is real. Make it make sense!

• Angry
Reactions: 54
It’s the official light a candle for baby A tonight... where’s there videos of it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They literally have the same caption... Their sheep are creaming themselves over the photos... Oh do duck off you pair of dimwits

Reactions: 12
They've messed up today though, there's a candle lighting thing going on for baby A tonight and yet Zoph is pretending to be out so now she can't milk that for all it's worth. I'll put a fiver on her 'getting home' and doing a quick candle lighting before retiring to bed at barely 9pm. Perhaps she will say goodnight so that she can 'spend the evening appreciating what she has' etc etc etc

Reactions: 35
Guyzzzzz don’t stress it just realised that grinch has been made a cheese cake by Rex himself aka the grubby urchin 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s had a cheeky taste test and feel 😉 karma is a dish best served by the mouth and hands of the grubbiest kid on the gram
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

enjoy your lemon cheesecake soph atvb 👍🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I have an awful feeling she's going to cover her tracks by saying she didn't feel it was the right time to announce the birth after watching what poor Ashley and Saffiya were going through. I really hope I'm wrong.
I agree, then all her sheep will call her selfless and we will hear nothing but positive magazine articles about how lovely Soph is choosing not to reveal at the time. She’s a cunning witch

Why do they have to continuously post about "genuine friends" ??
All my friends are genuine. That's why I'm friends with them.
Who are you trying to convince!!!???
It’s like how much her and Jamie love each other, the wedding photos constantly shown and how happy and perfect everything is, constantly saying how much she loves Ronnie roo, how she LITERALLY can’t cope with how much joy he brings her and did I mention she really loves him, she hates it when he has a nap or goes to bed and can’t wait until he wakes up because she misses him so much,, please give me strength it’s just everything is so forced with that fake witch and the only close bond Ronnie has is with inch much as inch annoys me that child is so clearly attached to him not his mum, I adore my children but I don’t think I’ve ever said it on social media nor would I, I don’t need to prove or say how much I love them because like most mums of course we all adore our kids and they know that but it’s like Ive said before so forced and fake when it’s so obvious there is no bond with him and her

Reactions: 33
I personally think she has photoshopped a post partum bump to make it look like she’s still pregnant.
I wonder if she's just got a small or not-perfectly-rounded-to-perfection bump and she's really self conscious about it. Hence the photo shopping and hiding behind everything she can find. Playing games with the trolz for sure regardless of what the actual bump looks like mind. Absolutely despicable

Apologies if someone else has already said this, but I guess the positive is that Ronnie has been actually been able to spend time outside with another child, even if it is prerecorded (although he looks bewildered about the whole thing).
I see she’s still putting ‘RonRon’ alleged *speech* in quotation marks… grates on me no end.

Reactions: 34
When was the playhouse when he said they've moved out as its not on his stories anymore cant remember if that was today

Reactions: 5
lord, why does she always look so unkept? Does she ever wash her hair?

Reactions: 9
You are so right. Nothing like what she shows on Insta when she's filtered to fuckery. Very hard faced, much older, looks the wrong side of 40.
She filters herself sooo much on her posts - it’s made her natural self look a bit fugly, she really has some big issues. What a saddo

Reactions: 33
Guyzzzzz don’t stress it just realised that grinch has been made a cheese cake by Rex himself aka the grubby urchin 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s had a cheeky taste test and feel 😉 karma is a dish best served by the mouth and hands of the grubbiest kid on the gram
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

enjoy your lemon cheesecake soph atvb 👍🏼
Haha if this is a prerecord and Soph sees this story... She will be scratching her neck and hitting herself at the thought of eating baby spit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The only reason I can think for this covering business (and maybe photoshopping here)
is that she's incredibly self conscious of her stomach. Maybe it's got something to do with her previous weightloss? I had small bumps, my second one wasn't obvious until 35 odd weeks, I just looked like I was bloated.
If and only if she is conscious why does she go around in skin tight clothing ? Surely nice leggings and a comfy oversized shirt would work and I dont mean the lounge wear that she eats, sleeps and sweats in.

Reactions: 21
omg guyzzzzzz ran here after seeing the swing story and thinking of @HinchesSousChef ................unbelievable scenes!!!!! that's got to go on the wiki. an absolute clanger they dropped there, so ridiculous they must have planned it. can just imagine them drinking diet coke and pissing themselves at how funny they are winding us up. we will pretend you bought cushions, but they are the same cushions i already put out. jesus wept.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.