Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way they'd give ole 5 braincells a TV role, could you imagine the subtitles and sign language they'd have get right to cover her duck ups..
I'm thank you and all the vest, I can see it now..
There's no way they'd give ole 5 braincells a TV role, could you imagine the subtitles and sign language they'd have get right to cover her duck ups..
Im
Edited...
I'm thank you and all the vest, I can see it now.. was missing 🤔

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion

Zoph still hasn’t got a utility room, shame she hasn’t the ability to find her own words

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've just seen her laundry rail stories and what the hell is that laughing/all the best one all about? She's actually unhinged and not in the cute 'lolz I've lost the plot hehe' way that she's trying to come across as.
She’s laughing because she has put baby clothes on and expecting us to say that the baby is definitely here

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just seen her laundry rail stories and what the hell is that laughing/all the best one all about? She's actually unhinged and not in the cute 'lolz I've lost the plot hehe' way that she's trying to come across as.
she has seriously lost the plot

Reactions: 5
Two kids are never the same!! Good luck if you think that. If anything like mine the 2nd is the devil

How many times does she need to wash the baby clothes though...I washed them once, a week before I was due
Mine too 😂😂 and all the 2nd born's I know here are too 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Makes my toes curl I thought she was done posting about baby A 😔 She was chief mourner on Sunday, radio silence Monday for the ITS launch, then it’s been business as usual from Tuesday AM. Didn’t want or expect for her to keep posting about Baby A, I hate even to mention her, bless her 😞 but to go from the way she was on Sunday to business as usual from Tuesday made me shudder 😖 Been on the hard sell for a week & she starts again mentioning her, just drop it 😣
Couldn’t agree more the woman is as fake as she is manipulative the fact that she is admired by so many is genuinely scary it shows our society for what it is,
I find the whole influencing/Advertising industry detestable real humans are going through terrible experiences grieving, living in poverty. Homeless dealing with real mental health and these despicable people exploit for a living they could use their influence to raise awareness but no profit in compassion is there.

Reactions: 17
Why has she put her Home Project highlight near the start, she hasn't added anything to it for 6 weeks. And it's only the bloody garage.
She has shelves full of boxes, full of shite!!!

Reactions: 4
Why everytime she buys something does she say
“Jamie finks I’m mad” it wasn’t funny the first time

Reactions: 6
She’s created a new highlights called “LETS HINCH” (lack of apostrophe her not me). She’s definitely attempting to rebrand.

Reactions: 12
Why is she mentioning baby A again. It actually annoys me. You have Baby As mum unable to pull herself out of bed (check her Instagram stories) then you have Hinch cradling her bump thinking about baby A! She doesn’t care she’s just using it for content and that’s the things that annoys me!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is she hanging damp clothes in the bedroom as if she’s living in a squat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she hanging damp clothes in the bedroom as if she’s living in a squat
Owwww jamieee the walls are all damp there’s mould everywhere how could this happen looks like we have to move out to the countryside now because i need that house & i need that life!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She wants an utility room as having done the drive through and having no doors downstairs the washing machine can probably be heard over the TV!
Yep!! I've got an integrated washing machine and they are noisy on spin. No idea why they didn't knock through to the dining room and nick some space for a utility room. The area around the front window near the breakfast bar.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.