Mrs Hinch #382 Sophie is hiding her bump, she’s more delusional than Donald Trump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen her laundry rail stories and what the hell is that laughing/all the best one all about? She's actually unhinged and not in the cute 'lolz I've lost the plot hehe' way that she's trying to come across as.

Reactions: 12
She totally bemuses me as to how she's created a business around so called cleaning hacks to save time and money yet everything about her is so over cooked and uneccessary. That Lenor outdoorable stuff to make laundry smell like it's been dried outdoors, I don't get it, just hang the laundry outdoors for free, only an idiot would advertise or buy that garbage :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m pretty sure most kids I know would be asking why they were being forced to listen to tit like that
Same! They have nothing in common with Hinch. As for the cleaning baskets...

Jen, please encourage your “girls” to be more aspirational!

Reactions: 20
Why couldn’t he have hung that over her laundry space in the garage? Makes more sense no? That will make the wall damp I would imagine? Also not hinch related but I have a garage at the side of the house snd I’ve a Minky retractable line in there. It’s brilliant! No damp clothes in the house.

Reactions: 13
Sorry me again, had another look at her story of Jamie and Ronnie outside yesterday and googled audi q7s and I’m even more sure now that they’ve got a new car because these are the same wheels!!

Along with the interior she showed us, it looks like they’ve got a second Audi that they didn’t buy. Thing is we know she’s loaded, it’s the secrecy and lying with me, not the fact they’ve bought a new car. She literally put a photo up on her personal profile of their house with the original Audi after saying they didn’t buy it and then cropped it out on the one she shared with her sheep, such deception 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 12
More money than sense. Imagine having that monstrosity in a bedroom, her whole house is an actual joke!
It’s the house of tat- always sun shite she’s sticking on the wall. In the loo how you sit down to go is beyond me, stuff right left and centre🙄

Reactions: 9
Same! They have nothing in common with Hinch. As for the cleaning baskets...

Jen, please encourage your “girls” to be more aspirational!
If this was even true for a second, I’d question seriously those in a supportive role to vulnerable girls listening to a subservient woman who is babysat by her husband, insecure and who filters the tit out of everything. I’d be listening with them to any one of the empowering and positive podcasts out there encouraging women to fight against abuse and stand up for themselves. Those are the people I find “inspiring” - not people who wank their taps!

Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch: #383 Boo hoo no utility room, when will this child vacate her womb?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Biggest heap of tit I’ve ever heard tbf, hats off to ATV for almost matching his wife’s levels of 💩
Wow so empowering she sounds great at her job 😏

Sorry me again, had another look at her story of Jamie and Ronnie outside yesterday and googled audi q7s and I’m even more sure now that they’ve got a new car because these are the same wheels!!

Along with the interior she showed us, it looks like they’ve got a second Audi that they didn’t buy. Thing is we know she’s loaded, it’s the secrecy and lying with me, not the fact they’ve bought a new car. She literally put a photo up on her personal profile of their house with the original Audi after saying they didn’t buy it and then cropped it out on the one she shared with her sheep, such deception 🤦🏻‍♀️
She wanted everyone to see it though she can’t help but brag, even though she pretends not to

Reactions: 3

Someone has said the same s few months ago, funny how she doesn't mention big purchases like that, if true🤔🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Why couldn’t he have hung that over her laundry space in the garage? Makes more sense no? That will make the wall damp I would imagine? Also not hinch related but I have a garage at the side of the house snd I’ve a Minky retractable line in there. It’s brilliant! No damp clothes in the house.
She’ll have that down next mrs, will be like the fish missing in action and never mentioned again

Reactions: 5
One poster (sorry, I can’t remember who) suggested a thread title of Soph me, me, me,me,me... think it’s very apt. Just putting that out there. See Soph, that’s a nusty troll not plagiarising and giving credit to the original aufor. ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.