Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you put that next to your bed unless you are literally due any second. From 3rd trimester I struggled to get out of bed as it was without a massive contraption like that blocking me in.
With my first I was so excited I had mine up for weeks before I was due 😂
Soph obviously needs it there to put the baybeh in cause there’s so way she’s still pregnant 🥴

Reactions: 12
Why would you put that next to your bed unless you are literally due any second. From 3rd trimester I struggled to get out of bed as it was without a massive contraption like that blocking me in.
Mine was set up ready from 28 weeks because I was high risk and scared id go into labour prem so wanted to make sure everything was ready early. Getting out around it was a bit annoying though! but I had no where else to put it

Reactions: 8
I'm really late to the favourite Hinch moments, but I think my favourite was when she went on a massive tirade using her Gretal filter because Jamie went to the gym. When my son was a baby, my husband and I still had our own hobbies and interests. He was still at work so it would be just me and the baby most days and we coped just fine. I think for me that's when I started to see through her and realise she was actually bonkers. That and all these weird rants she goes in when she has a cheating dream. Just screams insecure and jealous. She probably thought lockdown was the best thing that ever happened because she could keep Jamie at home 24/7. Poor Jamie though, he looks like a broken man in her stories lol.

Reactions: 53
It looked like it was on Jamie’s side of the bed. She’s probably told him, you want em you look after em

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I had our next to me up for a few weeks/months before. But not in our room it was in her room which was all ready but also had a spare bed in it. My partner didn’t move it into our room until I went into labour because yeah it just got in the way...

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but I swear I was told that the Moses basket/crib should not be placed next to a window or radiator?
I was also told the same both times around. Not next to the radiator due to burns/delicate skin and also babies can't regulate their temperature as well so excessive heat or draughts could make them poorly.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why not hers, plus it shouldn’t be next to a radiator especially how hot they have their house, are they really that thick🤔🤔🙄
I thought that too - it’s Jamie’s side. And I hope she moves all her stupid diffusers out. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
However what I REALLY think is that the baby has been sleeping in Henry’s bedroom with one of them in the bed and the baby in the snuzpod/Moses basket.
remenber all the baby stuff was delivered weeks ago wasnt it? There was a picture of a boot load of stuff. Around the same time she showed the pram off.

Reactions: 41
Why would you build the crib downstairs when you then have to carry it upstairs? Not overburdened with common sense in the Hinch household are they! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 122
Why not hers, plus it shouldn’t be next to a radiator especially how hot they have their house, are they really that thick🤔🤔🙄
Probably because Jamie does the night feeds. I can’t imagine she would get up for them.

I don’t think they are meant to be by the window either

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She’s put the baby crib on Jamie’s side of the bed.
But if she’s planning on feeding herself that makes no sense what so ever!
Are there mirrors on the other side of the room? There’s something she doesn’t want us to see....

I bet it’s the dogs own fuxking next to me

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I might be wrong but I swear I was told that the Moses basket/crib should not be placed next to a window or radiator?
I’m sure I’ve read that! I’m in panic mode trying to work out how to arrange the bedroom as my side of the bed is next to the window and my fiancé’s side is next to the radiator 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.