Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You nusty trolls and Michelle O have inspired me. £10 spent on eco friendly cleaning products in recycled packaging! Haven't posted for a while but have been enjoying the comments as per!
Me too ! Ive noticed I've not been getting headache after cleaning using the toxic rubbish she promotes, god knows how anyone in her house can actually breath with the amount of chemicals 😲

Reactions: 12
Oooo i can see it now.. video of stacey touching sofa's bump with the caption 'the real lemon'.
Photos of the kids shoving the cheesecake in their mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They're both going to be wearing the lemon print dress / top from SS range aren't they? 🍋🍋🍋🍋 which is ironic really seeing as Soph is so bitter about SS smashing the in the style collab

Reactions: 18
Why can’t she go anywhere alone? Why is inch driving her to her mates?
WHY ISN'T SHE IN THE BACK SEAT WITH RONRON STICKEMUP?

Bet Freda's in the bleeping back seat with the babies and tickling Jimmers on the sly

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You nusty trolls and Michelle O have inspired me. £10 spent on eco friendly cleaning products in recycled packaging! Haven't posted for a while but have been enjoying the comments as per!
I’m moving soon and I’m binning every zoflora, flash, flash mop, fairy liquid and going Eco Michelle O, not buying into anything Grinch endorses again

• Heart
Where’s the tattoo in the second pic 🤔🤔🤔 you would be able to see the top of it peeking out the glove.
The hand with the glove has a small brown mole on the lower arm, does Hinch? No way that's her, the tattoo would be seen. Also SO careful not to how her nails when taking out the box of cleaning stuff 😂

Reactions: 4
They're both going to be wearing the lemon print dress / top from SS range aren't they? 🍋🍋🍋🍋 which is ironic really seeing as Soph is so bitter about SS smashing the in the style collab
Stacey will be wearing a tescoxhinch (I wrote it in the correct order Soph) cos women support women

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This meeting in the garden happened when hinch was heard in SS's video. It isn't happening today.

Reactions: 25
They're both as bad as each other 🙄 actually felt a bit sorry for Stacey having a crappy supposed best friend like Hinch who was nowhere to be seen on launch day and put up a zero effort post yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️but it seems like all is well in their fake frenemy- ship again 💤💤💤💤
She made more of a fuss over Molly Mae’s straighteners than she has over Stacey’s In The Style range...

My mum came out with earlier that she suspects Jamie Inch is actually gay..😂 i have no idea what made her think this but it tickled me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also the thumbs up they both do is pure cringe. I know they think they are smart and do it because they know it annoys us but all they are really doing is coming across like has beens who can't keep up and aren't trendy

Reactions: 12
Urgh, imagine being heavily pregnant, it being freezing cold and having to sit on a picnic bench. Nope thanks
I’ve lost weight in the last year and went to the pub garden with my friends a few weeks ago. I didn’t realise how much my fat was keeping me warm and comfy as I was FROZEN and had really sore bum bones where the padding has shrunk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.