Mrs Hinch #381 Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, Stacey's clothes are selling in bulk.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not the most fashion savvy....but am I the only one that doesn’t get the love of lemons?? Lemons an insult where I’m from, you call someone a lemon if they’re being silly/stupid, why would you dress as one??

Reactions: 22
If they were real friends there would be no tossing about setting up instagram worthy flower arrangements and cushions. My mates know exactly where the gin, tonic and glasses live and as soon as they are allowed in the house wouldn't think twice about helping themselves.
Manufactured friendship purely for likes 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Stacey's song choice is appropriate for someone who constantly cries wolf 'girl I can see you've been crying and you need somebody to talk to'. I Imagine their chats are like being on loose women listening to Sophie talk non stop about herself while Stacey nods along and asks more questions inbetween, with a splash of mean girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're both as bad as each other 🙄 actually felt a bit sorry for Stacey having a crappy supposed best friend like Hinch who was nowhere to be seen on launch day and put up a zero effort post yesterday 🤷🏼‍♀️but it seems like all is well in their fake frenemy- ship again 💤💤💤💤
Ive come to the conclusion it has to be management making them do this. It’s not natural friendship behaviour

Reactions: 24
I’m not the most fashion savvy....but am I the only one that doesn’t get the love of lemons?? Lemons an insult where I’m from, you call someone a lemon if they’re being silly/stupid, why would you dress as one??
Always liked a lemon print, but on a tea towel or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmfao I just know they message each other to say put your thumbs up in your story to piss people off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She'll have piles by the end of tonight sitting on that old picnic bench not the most comfiest place to sit when your ready to drop one

Reactions: 8
Surely it’s a pre record, it’s freezing today and will get even colder. A pregnant woman sat in the cold on a hard picnic bench in a flimsy lemon dress🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
You are telling me there’s no way Hinch will go into that cottage for a nose about ?? Rule breaker pending 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.