Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like how does she think this is ok!!!!! Oh it’s awful I’ve had to watch someone’s child die but look at my happy healthy child 🤯 the mind boggles
And again, back playing in baby’s nursery instead of his own.... they sure seem to be spending a lot of time in there 🤔

So either baby is here (I firmly believe it was born around Easter) or RonRon is getting his room decorated... just like Rex 🤔. But most likely it’s both!

Reactions: 10
And again, back playing in baby’s nursery instead of his own.... they sure seem to be spending a lot of time in there 🤔

So either baby is here (I firmly believe it was born around Easter) or RonRon is getting his room decorated... just like Rex 🤔. But most likely it’s both!
That is his room. He’s still in his nursery lol

That is his room. He’s still in his nursery lol
she’s decorated them both the same except Ron’s is blue and white and baby rufus is beige and white

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the story with Henry sitting on the Minkys, she says “I don’t think is gona work Henry because you’re slightly in the way”. Turn the sound up, on the word “because”, is that a baby gurgle/coo/noise?!
Yes!!! DOESNT sound like a 2 year old noise but a new born!!

Reactions: 1

No that is Ronnie’s room. Hard to tell because she’s replicated it for cc2. But that is his bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Which grown up person with a small child goes to play with those peanuts herself?? Ronnie would have loved a wee sensory play to dissolve them himself. Every time I have some of those I take it to my school so the kids can play (my own ones are too big)

Why do her slippers look like bricks
They’re to hide her square feet.
To quote Roald Dahl in The Witches

“Witches don't have any toes. They just have feet with square ends. A real witch will hide her ugly feet by squeezing them into pretty shoes, which they find extremely uncomfortable. Look very closely and you might see a real witch limping very slightly.”

Soph clearly thought it was safe to wear her witch shoes round at Brian’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They’re to hide her square feet.
To quote Roald Dahl in The Witches

“Witches don't have any toes. They just have feet with square ends. A real witch will hide her ugly feet by squeezing them into pretty shoes, which they find extremely uncomfortable. Look very closely and you might see a real witch limping very slightly.”

Soph clearly thought it was safe to wear her witch shoes round at Brian’s.
This tickled me. I’m currently reading the witches to my CC1 (Hes a terrible investment ive not made any money off him yet). I don’t think I’ll keep a straight face at bedtime now for the next instalment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes!!! DOESNT sound like a 2 year old noise but a new born!!
Sorry guys but I really think that noise was Henry...you know he “talks” to her, right? That sounded like one of his whiny/talky noises he usually does when she’s been out somewhere

Don’t tell Inch and Grinch but I think Brian Harvey from East 17 has moved into their garden..
Poor little fella has had a tough time lately so don’t alert them to him squatting.
Why is the poor child always dressed like a little chav in training?

Reactions: 13
God forbid a bit of colour in the children’s room
poor kid doesn’t have much of a childhood.

can just see the headline in the sun newspaper in 25 years time. “Me and my mummaz Mrs hinch. How we don’t speak any more.”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I just don’t understand why she’s not taken mat leave if she’s 38ish weeks gone. Sorry @HinchesSousChef im still rooting for you but according to the Hinchinfairyland narrative that’s where we are 🤪
She‘s not putting in any effort cleaning or talking about baby stuff or toddler stuff (terrible twos coming up!) so why not take a break? Is she that worried that her devoted clan will move on? 🤷‍♀️
Mat leave? Her whole life is mat leave. She does duck all except for 2/3 ads a day when she can be bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she waste so much water running her kitchen tap like that! 😡 and whyyyy does she do her hand, the thumb and finger together bobbing up and down like that? It really fucks me off

Reactions: 8
The fake happy face you make when your tesco tat is being discontinued & your bfs ITS clothing is being restocked because it sold out within hours:
62D86494-01AF-48BA-8C05-C464E6E10167.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm sure you guys have already pointed this out re #quotegate, but why put a quote in inverted commas on your stories and not put the author's name after it? She's actually a dime bar 😏

Reactions: 5
Speaking of rooms,what do we think has happened in Henry's room? Haven't seen him tucked up for ages🤔
Not seen his room since they were “sorting things out” and that’s when she revealed the fate of flip and flop. Who knows when that was filmed though.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.