Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Snarkysnarky

Monday 26th
Posted again about the passing of Baby A, which was deemed highly unnecessary. Made it all about her though.
Went out to a garden centre and posted a pic of a goat - subliminal message there we think.
Tuesday 27th.
Still no bay-bee.

To make it fair on the next thread titles, if you can, please post thread suggestions from page 40 and try not to include any chat so it's easier to find.

For all newbies, if you want a detailed rundown of what she has done in her 'career'. then head on over to the wiki page and have a looksie.
Press the pink button at the top of the page.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Sitting down with my crunky snacks getting ready for the big reveal of cc2 at 7pm, sopha wearing SS lemon dress - edited for spelling mistake ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If you look at her followers and go on the most recent ones you can see that she’s been liking and commenting. The most recent I can see was 28minutes ago.
Instagram tricks including commenting and liking other posts before you post so that it ups engagement. Also having a full 24 hours off stories also ups engagement when posting again.
I’ve got my crunky snacks and coke

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Has anyone got a semi recent screen shot of her bio too? I’m pretty sure all the “ours” never used to be there?

Reactions: 12
CD681B43-AC8B-4804-8AF3-1C645A8E41F8.jpeg
Hinch right now receiving notifications from Insta on rule breaking, us reporting her newly bought bots, reading SS updates on the ITS range & reading that article about the sink

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Haven’t read all of the last thread I’m catching up but she will fizzle out soon, people will lose interest with her lack of stories/posts and move onto the next person - it’s how it works on social media.
She playing the “keep everyone guessing/waiting game” but they will soon get fed up and forget about her. She will regret it! Hardly relatable if she doesn’t show anything pregnancy/birth related - not saying she has to show the birth but talking about how she’s feeling or any signs she’s having ect could really help out other mums to be out there - even more so the mums to be that have little support and/or suffer with anxiety - to know it’s normally to feel certain types of ways or to feel certain twinges ect.
She’s really missed a trick here! She would of gained more followers also documenting and talking about the pregnancy- I know a few on SM that have fallen pregnant the last year and following has shot up for talking about it ect!

Reactions: 38
@snowwhiteisthatyou yes i the woman can be a bit gross but is brutal honest and seemed genuinely happy with SS clothing range and it looked good on her

Reactions: 5
Woah she's desperate for engagement, spending her day literally following and '❤❤❤' everyone who tags her book/Tesco items. All whilst ignoring her bestie bubs big ITS release.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.