Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the story with Henry sitting on the Minkys, she says “I don’t think is gona work Henry because you’re slightly in the way”. Turn the sound up, on the word “because”, is that a baby gurgle/coo/noise?!
I think it might be Henry tbh

Reactions: 5
Of course it’s a pre record of her minky ad. But more than that she’s done one of her horrific dubbed voiceovers. I accidentally had sound on and it’s definitely a voice over. Prob cos the sound quality is bad outside, but I like to think because she has to read from a script and have several goes 😜.
Quite capable of leaning right forward wasn’t she.
Of course it’s a pre record of her minky ad. But more than that she’s done one of her horrific dubbed voiceovers. I accidentally had sound on and it’s definitely a voice over. Prob cos the sound quality is bad outside, but I like to think because she has to read from a script and have several goes 😜.
The playhouse and minky add weren't today.Been dull as ditch water here,rain was due by 2pm-hasn't arrived but been threatening all day.

Reactions: 22
See she's packing her sanitary towels finally. M cloffs must stand for maternity, right? 😂
Screenshot_20210428_150302_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Haven’t caught up so apologies if I’m unintentionally plagiarising anyone 😂 thread suggestion:

“More stock is on the way” and don’t worry it’s not colourful like SS, it’s soulless and grey!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Her pincer is out again...I predict the pointy finger mext

It's a voiceover. You can just tell as her hand movements aren't in sync with her talking

Reactions: 6
The minky story is exactly the point JSP was trying to make on Loose Women. Encouraging (mostly) women to spend money on ‘must have’ cleaning items they don’t need when they can get non-branded stuff for less. Microfibre cloths that you can get in every shop are cheaper and appropriate for cleaning many things. But here she is encouraging people to spend money for the minky name. Those cloths are retailing for £3.00-£3.50 EACH...okay that’s not a lot of money but for that price I can buy about 6 microfibre cloths. In the moment these things seem cheap but it adds up.

Reactions: 40
The minky story is exactly the point JSP was trying to make on Loose Women. Encouraging (mostly) women to spend money on ‘must have’ cleaning items they don’t need when they can get non-branded stuff for less. Microfibre cloths that you can get in every shop are cheaper and appropriate for cleaning many things. But here she is encouraging people to spend money for the minky name. Those cloths are retailing for £3.00-£3.50 EACH...okay that’s not a lot of money but for that price I can buy about 6 microfibre cloths. In the moment these things seem cheap but it adds up.
I was watching the loose women ‘interview’ earlier. You can tell she blocks anyone that asks her absolutely anything because she got in a right old flap talking to JSP.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As much as I wish I had heard a baby in that clip I only heard the dog whinging. And then her being aggressive again.

Reactions: 11
That wiki is going to end up like Hinchopedia Brittanica before long.

🎶 She the Hinch that never ends
🎶 She’s flogging tat to “aunties” and “friends”
🎶 She doesn’t care who she offends
🎶 She says she’s cleaning but just pretends
🎶 This is the Hinch that never ends…

I’d love to see you all add your lyrics.

🎶 This pregnancy never ends…😂
🎵 Is Stacey really your friend

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just thought of another thread suggestion and it made at least me laugh

hinch, you’ve been around for years
You bore me to tears
Now piss off

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It may only be £3-£3.50 but it mounts up, especially if you buy a few. The minky pads are bad quality and need replacing often too.

Reactions: 5
Quite a few sheep have agreed and said they are disappointed with the item and it’s a waste of money 😂
Edit: just seen someone’s already beaten me to it 😂
CF0B87B7-67CD-4D1A-BE08-CE27D2FC6F55.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.