Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenniferc_xx

Hi guys I’m new here today. I used to love Mrs hinch I thought she was amazing but tattle life has really opened my eyes to her. I will never be mean or nasty about her or her family but I agree with what people are writing on here she has literally fooled everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 142

Radders

Staff in the Tesco store I visited this afternoon were removing THE Hinch range from the shelves today. I asked the assistant why, she didn’t know, she’d just been told to take everything off display & take it ‘out the back’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

Ewsm13

Thread suggestion:
Grinch in the playhouse having a sulk, whilst Stacey's clothes are selling by the bulk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think my personal favourite was from when she showed what kind of mother she really is. Ronbot was wedged into a tee shirt and shorts 3 sizes too small and a £2 blue polyester waistcoat for his 1st birthday party.

Then she proceeded to buy herself a £200 dress and in every picture splayed it around herself like at a wedding shoot 😂

Couldn’t even let her kid have one day of being the star

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 98

Andioooop

VIP Member
Jesus christ Sophie he’s your dog not your husband.
10F36576-762B-439C-AC36-8EFE8D0FD54C.jpeg
Scrolling through old threads again & i really am shocked at how different she looked!
24C6240C-D4AA-4BF1-A360-AE5399AD9DFE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She’s gonna comment tomorrow on one of SS posts ‘sorry bubs just seen this, had a phone in draw day yesterday. I designed some clothes too for THE Tesco. Good luck with your little venture. Love u bubs’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

LT2201

VIP Member
1619549442710.png

Current scenes in the Hinchliffe household. This'll be Sophie on the perGOALa while Ma is hot footing it round with the tranq gun, Jaymeees on the phone to ITS and SS begging them to remove the range and Ron is giving the dog luncheon meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Lreb88

VIP Member
Remember when she went out to get her hair done and came home to find Jamie had done her a romantic bath with candles, but he hadn’t put any water in the bath?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

14 bacon rolls

The Chinese takeaway banquet on Christmas eve, with Band Aid as the soundtrack...
I remember this when I had no idea Tattle existed. I followed her and didn't hate her or anything, I was pretty indifferent, just thought she was someone who got famous from cleaning. But I shared my disgust on Twitter over this. When I eventually joined Tattle middle of last year, I had a browse through the old threads and someone had screenshotted my tweet and posted it here back then 😂 I was a Tattler at heart before I even knew it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
So nurses who work their butts of and are over worked and under paid are in love with Jamie and sofa, cause they have helped so many people and are such an inspirational couple, sorry Jamie you’re making me choke on my coffee, you really are full of yourself but do you ever wonder why if your so amazing and have these nurses creaming themselves over you that when you wake up from having these dreams that writing it on Instagram doesn’t make it real 😂😂😂
As a nurse, I can confirm that the sight of Jamie makes my vag snap shut. The nurse who allegedly wrote that needs to lay off the surplus medication. I literally would rather scrub the sluice without gloves on than listen to that shit on a night shift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73