Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These memories have had me roaring with laughter and such a plethora of f**k ups to choose from. It may have already been mentioned but my no 1 remains perGOALa-gate. Asking which end the hinchers preferred - sounds a bit x rated put like that, but no, the thrilling question of which wood end they thought looked better. I’d be embarrassed if my husband bothered asking me such a tediously mundane question and it was my pergola. But, the best was yet to come...the garden man had already posted the finished article. A quick read of Tattle, a few deletions and it all changed. Tattle never forgets....

I’m really not getting the diffuser. Take a scent, shut it away in a closed jar then wait for it to make a greasy wooden top. All sounds a bit counter intuitive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All this speculation... I just larrrrrrve it guys!!

So... Do we actually know she bought the same for the new nursery that Ronnie had OR did she filter Ronnie's room that much that it now looks the colour it should (or vice verca) and she hasn't in fact bought 2 of everything but is using pre records when we see Ronnie and he is going to have a big boy room revel (in the words of Kate Hayes) meaning baby actually will have some of Ronnie's nursery stuff?

I just honestly can't see why she'd have 2 of everything... Surely SURELY even they aren't THAT wasteful??
I think she’s bought separate. She brought the same chair but in beige. She is so wasteful.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
SS on Twitter! The care home were blown away that she gave them the flowers from her ITS picnic they did for her........have that Zopha.......what have you done today to make you feel proud, bloody tried to make minkys fashionable 🙄🤮

Reactions: 28
I think she’s bought separate. She brought the same chair but in beige. She is so wasteful.
It's the exact same nursery, just in a different room and baydjjjj. Although the new baby's room is a lot smaller guyzzzz (her old master with ensuite).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How old is Inch? Over 42 can now get tbr vaccine, youd think that would be something he would show us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First time poster because I can never keep up with these threads!! 😂
She’s going to look as mad as a box of frogs if the baby has been born already, even the die hard huns will be annoyed by this kind of lying!
On balance I think she is still pregnant and all the bump/no bump posing is just her messing with us and using up her millions of pre records.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone else had a late scan and been allowed a photo? I had to have a scan at 36 weeks with my eldest due to issues with her kidneys and I asked for a photo and the Sonographer said there would be no point because the baby is massive and won't show on a photo properly.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She was obviously 20 weeks and 1 day when she did her pregnancy reveal. This is the most drawn out pregnancy ever. I’ve given up on the morning after pill theory now, just get on with it Hinch then you can sod off on your maternity leave 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 29
Has anyone else had a late scan and been allowed a photo? I had to have a scan at 36 weeks with my eldest due to issues with her kidneys and I asked for a photo and the Sonographer said there would be no point because the baby is massive and won't show on a photo properly.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
36 weeks for me as I had a low lying placenta

Reactions: 2
B2E19D9C-F933-4998-A98A-E2ED8EB3701F.jpeg

I think more of them are starting to see the real Sopha Grinchliffe 😍😂 (in regards to her faulty diffusers)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.