Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So nurses who work their butts of and are over worked and under paid are in love with Jamie and sofa, cause they have helped so many people and are such an inspirational couple, sorry Jamie you’re making me choke on my coffee, you really are full of yourself but do you ever wonder why if your so amazing and have these nurses creaming themselves over you that when you wake up from having these dreams that writing it on Instagram doesn’t make it real 😂😂😂

Reactions: 29
What does that kid look like in that hat???? They are such chavs! His voice goes right through me 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was Stacey I really would distance myself from her, she’s so jealous of her, every other influencer showcased Stacey its range properly, and she just posts that a day late, yeah some friend you are sofa 🙄

Reactions: 37
Hasn't Stacey's range all but sold out already? Not much point in promoting it when its not possible to buy it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s only finally mentioned ss because it’s got uncomfortably too long after the release and she’ll have seen people talking about it 🙄

Reactions: 20
Hasn't Stacey's range all but sold out already? Not much point in promoting it when its not possible to buy it 🤦‍♀️
I’m glad she has promoted it AFTER it’s sold out. That way she can’t claim any of the glory. You know she’d think she’d helped sell it out if she’d actually supported her “friend” before the launch. This means it’s all Stacey’s! Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
This is true tbh!! Why wouldn’t you show off the clothes and do several stories about each piece of clothing? She’s so jealous 😂😂😂 LOL
She won’t do more than one story, she’s not getting paid to promote it! 💰
I think partly it’s jealousy, and partly it’s because she only does something if it’s going to make her money or gain her attention.

Reactions: 33
What's her reason for the lack of support post?

'Sorry I didn't post it yesterday Stace, I felt tit because I read tattle and I just spent all night cryin'

When they did that live together I'm pretty sure when Hinch mentioned trolls Stace rolled her eyes and tried to change the topic but Hinch wasn't having it.

In her book, I think she mentioned Inch called her crazy because of how she reacted to something and they nearly broke up over it... I can imagine everytime she reads through tattle and gets upset he tells her to stop reading and she goes with the whole WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON 😭🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And there you go
The way people treat you is a statement about who they are as a human being it’s not a statement about you !
Well I beg to differ your behaviour towards your bubs just shows who you are

and this pathetic post with minimal effort is proof enough your jealousy and contempt for your pal is for all to see

least she could have done was put them on hangers and took a picture of them in full then gushed about her so called bestie and how proud she is like ss did for her

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Most disingenuous support for a friend right there from Sopha. Why both Soph? Her collection has sold out without your little pity party

Reactions: 22
She's just posted a two story spread on her mate Mario for a candle and a tin container and Stace gets the 'well done you' half arsed story.

I'd be fuminggggggg - what a tit mate.

• Wow
Reactions: 61

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Finally back on here after the longest 2 days being back in work, people have obviously missed the pubs lol.

So she's done a half arsed post about SS collection and straight after done another tat promotion for more shite people don't need🙄 friendship goals right there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How can she bang out inappropriate post after post about a family she has never met but then her supposedly best friend brings out a gorgeous collection and it gets one pathetic post the next day, after the collection has sold out? Unreal

Reading through all the duck ups has been fun! Not my favourite (as they've all been mentioned), but the time she advertised the pink stuff bog cleaner too early is a good one

Reactions: 26
So nurses who work their butts of and are over worked and under paid are in love with Jamie and sofa, cause they have helped so many people and are such an inspirational couple, sorry Jamie you’re making me choke on my coffee, you really are full of yourself but do you ever wonder why if your so amazing and have these nurses creaming themselves over you that when you wake up from having these dreams that writing it on Instagram doesn’t make it real 😂😂😂
As a nurse, I can confirm that the sight of Jamie makes my vag snap shut. The nurse who allegedly wrote that needs to lay off the surplus medication. I literally would rather scrub the sluice without gloves on than listen to that tit on a night shift

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Wait so two posts about tat that mario (wee chav from paisley!) has found ps paid to promote and her bestie gets rolled up clothes in a pic !

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I do find it interesting that Ronnie is playing in his summer house in the garden and when Jamie says "morning!" and Ronnie opens the door he doesn't attempt to say anything? Like not even "hiiiiiii" or any attempt at babbling something? I know we saw those flashcards a few weeks ago that Hinch posted, I do wish she would address Ron's speech more because it would help so many of her followers if she opened up about it.
even if he does have a speech delay (which I would say is likely from what we’ve seen), I’d imagine the poor kid hadto sit through about 6 takes of that story before it was deemed worthy of uploading. Even if he had said hi the first few times I bet he was pretty done with their tit by then...

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.