Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all I’m getting from Inch’s stories of the BFG in Ronbot’s playhouse

C00E5ADA-C230-4952-ADD4-71C93FEADE64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Half arsed because she can’t try the stuff on as it would give the game away 😂😂
Half arsed putting them on the kitchen work top all rolled up rather than hanging them from that clothes rail she had up the other week so you could at least see the pieces. The focus was on the food drink and candle. Not the clothes. And numerous typos that she couldn’t be bothered to fix. Some friend ehhh

• Wow
Reactions: 58
What a feeble congratulations for SS and why a day late when she was on Insta liking and commenting all yesterday on other people’s accounts. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 32
I agree with what’s been said that she genuinely thinks she is more famous than SS and if she posted her congratulations on launch day it would steal her thunder 😂

Reactions: 28
What a feeble congratulations for SS and why a day late when she was on Insta liking and commenting all yesterday on other people’s accounts. 🙄🙄🙄
Cause she’s a jealous hater, acts like she loves to see other women doing well and especially her bestie, yeah ok sofa we believe you

Reactions: 15
Half arsed putting them on the kitchen work top all rolled up rather than hanging them from that clothes rail she had up the other week so you could at least see the pieces. The focus was on the food drink and candle. Not the clothes. And numerous typos that she couldn’t be bothered to fix. Some friend ehhh
This is true tbh!! Why wouldn’t you show off the clothes and do several stories about each piece of clothing? She’s so jealous 😂😂😂 LOL

Reactions: 19
If she was my friend she could be getting cut off, but only after she had been hit in the face multiple times

Reactions: 10
She's finally acknowledged SS and she managed to not make it about her 👏
Did she? "I can't wait to wear your dresses" ..."yes I've already been sent the dresses, I didn't have to order them like the other peasants"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's absolutely posting through gritted teeth there "promoting" Stacey's range. Rolled up on the counter like a shite ebayer delivery. Hasn't shown the massive gifting box it actually came OK n that we've seen on other accounts... Unless of course.... She was actually sent them packaged up like shite ebayers and didnt actually get sent a lovely press pack like everyone else?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.