Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so scruffy, sitting in a playhouse, legs akimbo. Hiding her bump. Who does she think she is, Kylie Jenner. She's doing a crappy job

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry I know I should blur his face but that look says it all. Get this woman out of my house.
No I didn’t predict she would wedge herself into a playhouse as part of the timeline. But she’s conveniently hiding her bump again. I’ve said it before. If she is still pregnant that’s some incredible positions she can get herself into without seemingly ever exercising to maintain suppleness. I will say no more 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Jamie’s stories this morning of Grinch in the playhouse with Ronnie - what an absolute pile of staged guff! Very carefully filmed so Madame Hinch’s face & bump isn’t shown & Ronnie looked miserable as sin, clearly being kept hostage by Mummaz until dad got the content he needed. Just let the poor lad play - no need to film it or stage content so Soph can pretend she’s a hands on Mum. Do they never look at their lives and wonder how it came to this!? So pathetic

• Sad
Reactions: 48
More tit quotes.... She really has the easiest life ever. Wish I could sit all day searching for morning quotes.

Yet another staged look at me I play with my son on Jamies story. No you don't mate.
Lauren is a masssssssssssssive licky bum. And i couldn't click off his story quick enough when i heard Sophies god awful cackle. Nope

Reactions: 11
there has been two instances. Once where he supposedly got the flour out of the roll in drawer in the kitchen and got it all over himself (he was looking at it like he had never seen it before) and then the sugar pot she gave him because he wanted it and Jaymee was on the floor playing with him

😂😂 well that didn’t age well...
I thought it was sugar that I was thinking about, because I remember thinking what stupidity to let a kid play with sugar lol

Reactions: 6
The time she was sat giggling like a school girl at Jamie kicking a used nappy around like a football whilst her son had his hands through the banisters trying to unlock the stair gate and pulling the dogs fur. Followed by video of her rubbing wet nappy crystals into the stairs with a wet wipe after it exploded.
Then got her carpets professionally cleaned (presumably after reading how actually disgusting it was) and didn't say ANYTHING about it. Just had unusually fluffy carpet lines after hoovering

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is it just me or has it been a fair while since last saw Hen getting put to bed at night? We used to get get a lovely "look" at his lipstick at bedtime because she makes him lies on his back - which can't be all that comfy for a dog.

Reactions: 19

Sophie’s List of things to do that should come naturally
Playing with Ronnie☑

• Haha
I remember both. There was one time where she said Ron had got the flour out of the cupboard and spilled it all over the floor (he also did this with the lentils...cupboard locks anyone??!!). Then, another time, he ‘asked’ to play with the sugar and Vestie joined him on the kitchen floor to play whilst she sat in the dog bed!!!
Yes the lentils which were placed in a neat pile 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has it been a fair while since last saw Hen getting put to bed at night? We used to get get a lovely "look" at his lipstick at bedtime because she makes him lies on his back - which can't be all that comfy for a dog.
I can’t speak for all dogs, or the comfort of it, but one of my dogs loves laying on his back.. although I will say it’s unprompted, not filmed for social media content, and usually accompanied by our other dog thinking it’s play time 😂

Reactions: 8
Sorry I know I should blur his face but that look says it all. Get this woman out of my house.
No I didn’t predict she would wedge herself into a playhouse as part of the timeline. But she’s conveniently hiding her bump again. I’ve said it before. If she is still pregnant that’s some incredible positions she can get herself into without seemingly ever exercising to maintain suppleness. I will say no more 😂
Literally I am 9 months pregnant and I couldn’t even sit like that!!! I wouldn’t be able to get back up 😂😂😂 I don’t get why she is hiding??? What a weirdo seriously, like just be honest 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know Ss collection isn’t maternity. But to even have some of the floatier items and say “I can’t wait to wear some of these pieces once I’ve had the baby.” - pieces that have no pressure on yourself to “snap back” - I’m fairly sure a number of ss items are floaty and loose. There’s lots of ways Hinch could have supported ss without actually putting any of the clothes on. Holding them up and saying “summer wardrobe sorted” etc. But nope.
same with her own range. It’s the most suspect action of all when it comes to “babygate”.
Errrr bingo?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They are so frequent as to lose all meaning
it’s like background noise now

also those hallmark googled quotes DONT make us stop and think you are some wonderful deep thinking sensitive loving soul ATB 👍
I like how she’s now quoted on two “unknown author” and wrote the other name in one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do find it interesting that Ronnie is playing in his summer house in the garden and when Jamie says "morning!" and Ronnie opens the door he doesn't attempt to say anything? Like not even "hiiiiiii" or any attempt at babbling something? I know we saw those flashcards a few weeks ago that Hinch posted, I do wish she would address Ron's speech more because it would help so many of her followers if she opened up about it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.