Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or when she said she was going to write out the gift tags "from mummy and Jamie"

bleeping brilliant
Does anyone have screen shots of this or can direct me to which thread # might have them? I always feel so left out that I haven’t seen this 😩😂

Reactions: 4
The time she was sat giggling like a school girl at Jamie kicking a used nappy around like a football whilst her son had his hands through the banisters trying to unlock the stair gate and pulling the dogs fur. Followed by video of her rubbing wet nappy crystals into the stairs with a wet wipe after it exploded.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
HInch’s latest post should read:

Morning reminder: I’m a saint. I’m like an angel sent from heaven to grace you with my presence on this earth. Anyone who dares to question anything I say or do is evil and must be silenced.
Now swipe up and shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The bitter cow bag not posting on her alleged best friends clothing launch. She is constantly showing her true colours, the shade of green!

Reactions: 30
Her reminders are horse tit. My morning reminders. Clean the loo and empty dishwasher, walk the dogs, log in on time to start my 9 hour shift as even a minute late is late and ill get marked down on my monthly stats. She's so privileged she has no idea.

Reactions: 19
She's so boring 😴
Don't read here if you don't like the truth bab. Simples 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Just jumped back on here from last night and caught up. This has to be my favourite thread so far. The more you read the weirder it gets 😂 also.. I must have been stupid to think that she’d had the baby and if not at least come on this morning with SOMETHING to congratulate SS. But no, a quick vid from fat guts hennerzzz and a load of old depressing quotes. Oh grinch.. your time is running out ⏰ you are boring and you are depressing. Think it’s time to call it a day bubs. ALL THE VEST x

Reactions: 18
Not exactly a duck up but had me laughing for ages....her falling down the stairs and hurting her coccyx and Henry immediately shitting himself with fear 🤣🤣🤣 I can just imagine the carnage 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is her next story going to be all the 'nice' message responses to her quotes and how 'we're all in this together' 🙄

She did this when we went into lockdown around Christmas last year. I live in Manchester and we had our own bloody lockdown ALL year because our rates were through the roof - it was tit because I couldn't see my own mum (I live with my dad) or any other family member unless dropping the shopping off - the rest of the UK got about 5 months without a lockdown and she's there giving it the whole 'last supper' speech about how 'I'm just taking it in with my loved ones, counting the days till we can meet again, this is just so horrid before Christmas too'

IMAGINE LIVING ON YOUR OWN SOPH, IN A FLAT.

I'm surprised she's not up for an Oscar 🙄

Reactions: 28
A little bit too coincidental that she is accused of ignoring Stacey's big day yesterday and being extremely jealous of her achievements ... Yet she comes back with self soothing quotes to match her current obvious jealous feelings 🤦‍♀️ using these quotes to try to deflect those feelings away from her whilst trying to make it look like she's trying to help others.

Reactions: 28
That smelly hairy mutt all cosied up with Ron's new iggle piggle blanket ffs. 🤮
Why is he never lying on the floor? When they are allowed visitors they aren't going to want to sit on the smelly sofa or the dogs going to get defensive and be a pain in the arse to get off it.

Hes a dog, treat him like one!

Reactions: 18
what was this one? Don’t think I’ve heard about it 😂
It was not long after she started. I think they’d been on honeymoon? Maldives. Anyway on the flight home she was wrapped in an airplane blanket. After the flight she took it home with her. Cue cheeky giggle ‘I just luvvzz it guyzzzz’. Lots of followers said that’s actually stealing, it’s airplane property. So suddenly she had anxiety, depression, was crying. Don’t pick on me. That was when I found tattle as I thought hang on a minute. This is handy ain’t it. And she’s used ‘anxiety’ ever since

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just catching up, I’ve had a mega busy few days. Anyhow I think one of the oddest thing she’s done is playing ronnieredgloves in reverse at Easter. Like how did they even come up with that. Also fake tomato is just as nuts 🤣

Reactions: 20
"Hope you're all okay" No, I imagine not everyone is okay, what a stupid quote.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.