Mrs Hinch #380 Stacey may be InTheStyle - don’t panic Hinch, you’re still vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ughhhh so the iggle piggle blanket is Henry's?? No way would you let your dog arse up your kids blanket.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you think she was maybe at SS house last night ? Her sister was there and you could here kids all running around. She did say she was going this week .

Would make it even stranger that she didn't mention the collection though.

Reactions: 17
Back like nothing happened so I think we can safely assume she was having a right old strop over Stacey’s clothing collection launch. Such a great mate!

Reactions: 27
When the ‘Tumeric’ magically appeared on the kitchen surface during an ‘ad’ clean. 🤣

I also believe that the music she had chosen was another pop at us Tattlers. This was taken around the time there was a lot of talk about mixing chemicals ‘dangerous woman’. Just like the time she played a song about not being able to breathe, while cleaning her bathroom. This was a few days after a lady died through mixing chemicals 😢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know Ss collection isn’t maternity. But to even have some of the floatier items and say “I can’t wait to wear some of these pieces once I’ve had the baby.” - pieces that have no pressure on yourself to “snap back” - I’m fairly sure a number of ss items are floaty and loose. There’s lots of ways Hinch could have supported ss without actually putting any of the clothes on. Holding them up and saying “summer wardrobe sorted” etc. But nope.
same with her own range. It’s the most suspect action of all when it comes to “babygate”.

Reactions: 46
I was wondering if she didn’t post yesterday about SS because she didn’t want to make it ‘about her’ (I’m being too kind I know)

But then remembered all the posts about poor baby ‘A’ that she made & realised if she can make someone else’s grief about her she would have no qualms about a clothing range...

Either that or she had the baby of course, but now we are seeing the dog winking 😉 who bloody knows !

Reactions: 12
I find it shocking that SS is meant to be her fake best mate and she said nothing whatsoever about her collection. Stayed off her stories all day sulking ?!

bored of this never ending pregnancy. It’s the only content she has now. Then it will be how perfect he is, his poop smells of roses, sleeps through the night, never cries, Ronnie just lavvvvvS him, Hen & Ron are the best big brothers and life is a fairytale bullshit.
Her follow numbers should be going down, not up!

Reactions: 23
What is her purpose in keep saying ’i hope your all ok?’ No some of us aren’t some of us aren’t bleeping ok , a lot of us have lost jobs , stress in figuring out how to live each day as it comes , worrying about losing the home....? Worrying about how to put food on the table and not many of us have millions stash in the bank so we can just go to home bargains and buy a load of tit and say oh this is my fav......it’s alright for her to say this tit and put out these quotes to make out she cares about her sheep’s because she’s sitting on her arse watching the £££ coming out of her sheep’s wallets , wait till she doesn’t have that money coming in and stressing about how to feed the family and the worry of losing her free home and will see if she’ll still put up these tit quotes...........?😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Covering mouldy grout with sealant... because it was too difficult to clean (although astonish mould cleaner on a make up pad used to work...)
I will never understand this one.
And using the #ad Shark Hand-held to vacuum the pissy floor around the toilets and then using it on the kitchen worktops! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.