Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at those pics of her and Jamie earlier. Where are the scars on her arm from her loose skin surgery that almost resulted in her losing an arm?

I worked with a lady who had that particular OP and her scars were atrocious

Reactions: 14
If she wanted to be ‘behind’ her account, why did she do any tv/magazine interviews or her book tour? She doesn’t make sense, she never had to show her face in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️
Do u think guilt is getting to her. She is bringing a child into the world, wonder if her conscience is starting to keep her awake🤞

Reactions: 4
The reason she hides behind the filters is because she is so insecure about how she looks, why doesn't she just be honest because she could help her followers who feel the same way. If she wanted to keep her life private she wouldn't have gone on TV TWICE, brought a book out and gone and done book signings.

Reactions: 15
I was looking at those pics of her and Jamie earlier. Where are the scars on her arm from her loose skin surgery that almost resulted in her losing an arm?

I worked with a lady who had that particular OP and her scars were atrocious

Never seen them either. Always wondered about those.
Don’t think it’s a lie why would u lie about almost losing an arm but strange they never seem to show in photos. But it may be why she likes to control photos. Why not just bloody wear long sleeves

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Never seen them either. Always wondered about those.
Don’t think it’s a lie why would u lie about almost losing an arm but strange they never seem to show in photos. But it may be why she likes to control photos. Why not just bloody wear long sleeves
IT is weird, unless she had the company photoshop them out?

Reactions: 5
I know she said she’s bought it with her press discount from the shop (A.K.A - she would have got it for near enough free) however in the past week Stokke have gifted a lot of these chairs to ‘influencers’ and they all happen to be engraved.

...Probably just a coincidence right?
Just a coincidence and she’s just also tagging Stokke out of the kindness of her heart.

If I were posting that story advertising a shop then the shop would have been the only brand tagged. After all, I’d want my followers to buy from them (the shop) and not the brand direct.
Unless ofc Stokke were involved in the ‘press discount’ 😉
This is possibly a very smart way of getting around the whole #gifted backlash she was receiving.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Totally convinced half the stuff she posts is purely in response to what she’s read here 🙄

Reactions: 20
I know she said she’s bought it with her press discount from the shop (A.K.A - she would have got it for near enough free) however in the past week Stokke have gifted a lot of these chairs to ‘influencers’ and they all happen to be engraved.

...Probably just a coincidence right?
Just a coincidence and she’s just also tagging Stokke out of the kindness of her heart.

If I were posting that story advertising a shop then the shop would have been the only brand tagged. After all, I’d want my followers to buy from them (the shop) and not the brand direct.
Unless ofc Stokke were involved in the ‘press discount’ 😉
This is possibly a very smart way of getting around the whole #gifted backlash she was receiving.

Good shout. Your right never saw press discount previously. This will be interesting to see over the coming months esp for big value items. Crafty 🤔

We also need suggestion for new thread and someone that knows how to do this 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I was about to post something about the Evie Pump,several of the InstaMums were gifted them recently,and they do look amazing,no manual pumping, just put it down your bra and voila! But! They do cost £500 for a pair,plus more for a few extras.Mrs Hinch’s followers do not fall into Evie’s target sales demographic so very much doubt she will be gifted one. Stacie Solomon was using one yesterday whilst playing with her older son,I have never followed Stacie but hats off to her for her honesty and rawness in her content since the birth.The fact she is persevering through sleepless nights and difficulties re breast feeding shows her younger followers not to give up at the first hurdle.
Proctor and Gamble cannot advertise baby milk ( against the law ) but no doubt they will get their follow on milk in Mrs Hinch’s grubby grabbing sales pitch stories as soon as legally possible!
Young Mums are highly impressionable when it comes to following celebrities and parenting,BF declined massively in the 1990s when loads of Z list celebs posted Dior /Juicy Couture bottles,in a survey something like 80% of Mums under 25 said they would not try breast feeding and the reason was they saw their breasts as a sexual part of their body only! It’s so sad, obviously a fed baby is ultimately the goal,but breast milk is so incredibly good for a babies long term health even if it’s just for the initial week to give them the colostrum.
It would be fantastic if Mrs H breastfed or at least tried,but the Tomme Tippee prep machine and bottles point otherwise. Has she had surgery on her breasts? Some that have cannot breast feed? Please Soph,breast really is best ATB
I know I'm going to upset a few of you, but I come in here to read about Hinch. My kids are teenagers and I'm through the baby phase and really don't want to keep reading about it. Can there be a different thread about pumps and feeding etc?

Reactions: 25
So these high chair things are meant to last until adulthood right? I’m sure hansomes baby Hinch is going to enjoy sitting in it on his 18th birthday with ‘baby Hinch’ on the back. Bit shortsighted really! Yes you can use it for future babies but you can’t sell it, can’t gift it to family members because neither side is actually called Hinch. And from about age 2 from my experience they don’t want to be called a baby anymore. Ok they can’t read, but do you really want your 3 year old in a chair engraved ‘baby hinch’?

And although they will fit in it, from my experience from about age 2 they just want to be like everyone else and just want to sit in proper grown up seats anyway.

But I guess it doesn’t matter if it’s free 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Just catching up on her stories
Does she know it’s dangerous for pregnant women to lay on her back 🙄 oh but she’s just a silly girl who doesn’t know hehe
Well I’m a mother of 4 and a midwife of 20 years and this is news to me!

Reactions: 11
Good shout. Your right never saw press discount previously. This will be interesting to see over the coming months esp for big value items. Crafty 🤔

We also need suggestion for new thread and someone that knows how to do this 🤷‍♀️
She mentioned press discount for the rosemarys baby crib and the pram i believe 😊

• Haha
Press discount is anything up to 90% off the price and she pays the rest. So she doesn’t need to state AD on the item as it is theoretically paid with her own money- albeit at an insanely steep discounted rate.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Finally caught up on threads and I’m off to a festival tomorrow. Please don’t let me come back to six new threads 😂

Managed to watch CHL before Instagram went tits up. She put some zoflo in a burner, like these numpties say on fb. It lasted 30mins before it caught fire. That’s frightening. And if your curtains/sofa/radiator/carpet/children/pets (delete as appropriate) are covered in it or lenor too. That’s your house or flat gone. And your neighbours too 😞

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.