Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might get read for this and I’ll take it like a champ if I do! But she really is quite beautiful! Also I don’t know how and I don’t know if she’s wearing heels in that picture but I never realised how close in height she and Jamie are!
We can all be beautiful with makeup artists and hair stylists and professional photos done

Reactions: 22
We can all be beautiful with makeup artists and hair stylists and professional photos done
I might need more than make up & hair 🤪🤪🤪. She is a nice looking lassie, I actually think it’s a shame that she feels so insecure and needs to hide behind her filters but if she wants to do that crack on 🤷‍♀️ My only problem is hearing her with the filter on but that is the same for many accounts on Instagram

Reactions: 9
So the energy company that she’s with, if you go on their website it says if you refer a friend you get £40 using a code! Does that mean everyone that’s now running to them coz she’s with them will be unknowingly letting her have £40??
Yes it will! That’s a lot of £40’s

Reactions: 4
Maybe she wants to annoy people with that gretal so people dwindle off so she can go away

Reactions: 5
That pregnancy photo shoot 🙄 could Jamie not have put something slightly nicer on? Looks like she’s posing with a builder who happened to be in her garden.
Maybe its a modern day Lady Chatterley themed pregnacy photo shoot?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she is quite tall anyway and he seems quite short? So i think they are similar height.
She doesn't look bad at all bit she does looi so different without all the filters, i don't get why she always uses them.
She’s just said on her stories that it’s to keep a bit of privacy or words to that effect and that Gretel is here to stay

Reactions: 8
I might need more than make up & hair 🤪🤪🤪. She is a nice looking lassie, I actually think it’s a shame that she feels so insecure and needs to hide behind her filters but if she wants to do that crack on 🤷‍♀️ My only problem is hearing her with the filter on but that is the same for many accounts on Instagram
I don’t know whether it’s all insecurity, I think some of it is to cancel out the creep factor of recording yourself speaking to no one.

Reactions: 7
I was going to say... all the hair and make up in the world and I’d still look like princess Fiona!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like I’m coming full circle - bought the Shark, 3 bottles of Zoflora and a Minkeh - found Tattle and decided that she was the devil incarnate - currently feeling a bit undecided and perhaps she’s not so awful and perhaps hadn’t realised what it would be like to get this ‘big’ (irrespective of sales background and perhaps purchased followers). Could it be that she’s not actually 100% terrible, just a bit annoying with the Gretal filter and use of far too many smelly cleaning products

I’m just thinking out loud that perhaps she’s getting a lot of flack because she’s one of the biggest of these type of accounts?

Anyhoo - 5 mins until ❤🏝 - so need to pour a glass of chilled white.
Nooooo come back into the light. 😊

• Haha
So the energy company that she’s with, if you go on their website it says if you refer a friend you get £40 using a code! Does that mean everyone that’s now running to them coz she’s with them will be unknowingly letting her have £40??
Wouldn’t she have to have a link or something for you to follow for that to happen? Sorry if I’ve missed it if she has linked it!

Reactions: 2
I know - don’t worry - I feel as though I’ve found a happy half-way house of objectivity. Some of the comments that her ‘Hinchers’ leave though! Totally cringe-worthy 🤢.

Of course she is not 100% terrible. I don’t really dislike her and don’t mind a lot of her stories but >

1. She does not tell the truth all the time - please read through all the threads to find examples too many to list or remember
2. She has no care for the environment
3. She conns or maybe the better word is influences people to stock pile cleaning and use too many chemicals
4. Her poor Henry is subjected to too many chemicals that are not good for him. I don’t doubt she loves him though
5. She is making money off so many parternships, affiliates and gifted that she is is not clear to all about
6. She acts like she is a silly wee brainless lassie. She is nearly 30 and a previous saleswoman and a good one .. still is.
7. She fails to delete comments when her Hinchers seriously bully others neither will she call them out on this but deletes all comments that challenge her practices from anyone else
8. She uses her influence to get people to buy stuff. Many people have shared stories about buying stuff they don’t need to be like her. But she makes money and does not seem to care.

Anyway stay in the light please and just remember some of these things and don’t get sucked in with her but if you like following her then no problem it’s free choice my fellow tattler. 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wouldn’t she have to have a link or something for you to follow for that to happen? Sorry if I’ve missed it if she has linked it!
I think there was a swipe up might be wrong though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
7. She fails to delete comments when her Hinchers seriously bully others neither will she call them out on this but deletes all comments that challenge her practices from anyone else
And she'll block anybody who calls her out on how bad for the environment all these cleaning products are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If she wanted to be ‘behind’ her account, why did she do any tv/magazine interviews or her book tour? She doesn’t make sense, she never had to show her face in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
If she wanted to be ‘behind’ her account, why did she do any tv/magazine interviews or her book tour? She doesn’t make sense, she never had to show her face in the first place 🤷🏻‍♀️
Because it’s all a ploy to make her look anxious so she’s relatable

Reactions: 12
Also, I’ve noticed that she’s started putting ‘aff’ On her swipe ups! Not bad considering a lot of her hinchers ‘doesn’t know what aff means’ Does this mean she’s had a telling off from ASA?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.