Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit worrying a midwife doesn’t know that considering it’s NHS advice not to sleep on your back especially after 28 weeks;

I think it’s a bit rude to say it’s worrying, you don’t know at what period the lady was a midwife. New research comes out all the time so it may be a case that it wasn’t out at the time. (Ie a ‘new warning’ was released from a study in Auckland in 2017 which is fairly recent)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:

Spritzing and chopping, she’s starting to nest, but all the while wondering “which swipe up is best”

A poor try and I’m sorry but we don’t seem to have many suggestions 😂

I was watching tonight and feel I have to comment on the hypocrisy of her hiding behind that bloody filter because she wants to be private yet she goes on TV, signings and posts over the top photos on her grid! You cant have ot both ways.
Those photos made me laugh though, she was so dressed up and looked ridiculous next to him in Jeans and tshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder who will get more of a shock when baby hansomessss is born......Henry or Hinchy 🧐🤔
I actually can’t wait to see. I had PND with my first and if I’m honest I was like her, no clue what was in store, I also had to much help in the early days. Obviously I don’t wish her to go through that, but I just see a lot of similarities

Reactions: 6
That’s why I haven’t posted in a while as the thread is just getting nitpicky, bitchy and boring

Fair enough hinch stories are now so boring there’s not really anything to call her out on

This thread is becoming a bitchy mumsnet 🙄

Who gives a duck what hinch feeds her baby, I’m not the one feeding it or looking after it, the baby won’t go hungry it will be fed and loved

Yes in previous threads I had mentioned the tommee tippee stuff being missed on her hospital bag list because she had already given hints she wasn’t planning to breastfeed so why leave them off the list? I was making a point, no judgement on hinch whether she does or doesn’t breastfeed, I chose not to breastfeed my baby and he’s happy and healthy

Surely in this day and age we are over the whole breast/bottle feeding debate 🙄 yawn it’s so boring and none of our business how someone feeds their baby

I don’t care if the high chair is gifted or if she paid for it but if it is gifted then she should put the correct tags on Instagram and follow asa which is what hinch hasn’t been doing then that’s why we called her out and doing unsafe practices like lenor and zoflora etc

I’m with @Empen on this guys 🙋🏻‍♀️
Agree.

Reactions: 4
Oi, leave the Maldon out of it 😂

I’m hoping she buggers off to another town! To be fair the hype around her isn’t that great here most people roll their eyes at the mention of her. Even her own town can’t stand her!
I’ve always wondered about that, as someone mentioned before that they’re good neighbours & well liked.
What have you heard then?

Ps she ends on “Gretals here to stay” why does that sound like a threat? 🤣
I bet some of her actual hinchers are getting sick of Gretal and have been messaging her about it.
That crap about it being her but of privacy 🙄
She’s so pretentious

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve always wondered about that, as someone mentioned before that they’re good neighbours & well liked.
What have you heard then?

I bet some of her actual hinchers are getting sick of Gretal and have been messaging her about it.
That crap about it being her but of privacy 🙄
She’s so pretentious
A few things, being in the same town, same hospital, same shops it just gets boring.

Buying cleaning products and asked “oh you’re not part of that new cleaning craze are you with Mrs Hinch” with an eye roll, asked that in Morrisons.

Being born and bred in Maldon with a large family and actually going to the same school as her as I’m only a year younger she isn’t high profile here.

We aren’t all raving about her, I don’t know if half of the town know who is she to be honest! We’ve all got more important things to be getting on with in our life. She really isn’t a celebrity round here she is literally a normal person.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s a bit rude to say it’s worrying, you don’t know at what period the lady was a midwife. New research comes out all the time so it may be a case that it wasn’t out at the time. (Ie a ‘new warning’ was released from a study in Auckland in 2017 which is fairly recent)
My son is 17 and i was told not to sleep on my back then, so its not new info 😊

Reactions: 10
I was looking at those pics of her and Jamie earlier. Where are the scars on her arm from her loose skin surgery that almost resulted in her losing an arm?

I worked with a lady who had that particular OP and her scars were atrocious
I’ve seen hundreds of pictures of her arms from loads of angles and not seen anything that could possibly be a scar. I don’t think she has any.

🙄 if that guys business is doing so well why is he doing another freebie for Hinch?! Got a feeling he didn't get as much business from her first gifted space tidy! Yeah thousands of followers on his IG but not actual sales!

Reactions: 18
Here’s another example of buying things she uses without doing research. It turns out that Ace reacts with sun cream and turns it pink/red!
I’ve never had this happen to me and I use ACE for whites a lot.

The space tidy mans business has been life changing since he did the work for hinchy! And it’s a “beautiful story” why you got to have another freebie then ay? 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Recently all I’ve been thinking about is how poor Henry is going to react when the baby is home? He seems such a laid back dog but because he is so spoiled I’d be afraid he will become jealous, he won’t be receiving no where near as much attention when baby Hinch arrives!
He seems like a very easy going dog. I think he will enjoy the peace to be fair. 🐶

Um, so she’s having a drawer system put in..... IN FRONT OF A BOILER..... how is that ever going to get serviced?!

Reactions: 12
I know I'm going to upset a few of you, but I come in here to read about Hinch. My kids are teenagers and I'm through the baby phase and really don't want to keep reading about it. Can there be a different thread about pumps and feeding etc?
I have been lurking here for a while, and when I joined, I was so glad I'd found like-minded people who were worried about the excessive use of chemicals, or those who were peeved by the lack of declarations, or those worried about the vulnerability of her target audience.

More and more though, this is turning into Mumsnet, and a place where people either chastise a woman who has not yet brought her baby into the world, or giving people the chance to boast about how they were painting and decorating a day before they gave birth. Every pregnancy is different, we don't know why she spent so much time in hospital, and the speculations are plain cruel.

I'm not a fan of the woman, but first-time motherhood is scary, unknown ground and there are enough people out there who will offer their "advice", without us turning this thread into a competition as to who's the most energetic/most wonderful mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Mrs Hinch, thread suggestion. Secrets and lies, its endless porkpies. Using Gretal as some sort of disguise.

Or... in for penny, in for a pound, she won't spend a cent whilst Gleam is around.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was looking at those pics of her and Jamie earlier. Where are the scars on her arm from her loose skin surgery that almost resulted in her losing an arm?

I worked with a lady who had that particular OP and her scars were atrocious
She should show a pic or it didn’t happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Without 'your' the most popular suggestion fits, someone want to create it?

Mrs Hinch #39 Innocent Sophie from the village hides behind Gretal while pockets get pillaged

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.