Mrs Hinch #38 Crib on fake wheels, gifted extension deals. Begs holidays with a giraffe, Hinch is having a laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to watch CHL before Instagram went tits up. She put some zoflo in a burner, like these numpties say on fb. It lasted 30mins before it caught fire. That’s frightening. And if your curtains/sofa/radiator/carpet/children/pets (delete as appropriate) are covered in it or lenor too. That’s your house or flat gone. And your neighbours too 😞
Yes, I’ve just watched that too! 😱 It’s such a dangerous liquid, and only a matter of time before one of those morons sets their house alight ...and takes the rest of the street with it!! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That’s why I haven’t posted in a while as the thread is just getting nitpicky, bitchy and boring

Fair enough hinch stories are now so boring there’s not really anything to call her out on

This thread is becoming a bitchy mumsnet 🙄

Who gives a duck what hinch feeds her baby, I’m not the one feeding it or looking after it, the baby won’t go hungry it will be fed and loved

Yes in previous threads I had mentioned the tommee tippee stuff being missed on her hospital bag list because she had already given hints she wasn’t planning to breastfeed so why leave them off the list? I was making a point, no judgement on hinch whether she does or doesn’t breastfeed, I chose not to breastfeed my baby and he’s happy and healthy

Surely in this day and age we are over the whole breast/bottle feeding debate 🙄 yawn it’s so boring and none of our business how someone feeds their baby

I don’t care if the high chair is gifted or if she paid for it but if it is gifted then she should put the correct tags on Instagram and follow asa which is what hinch hasn’t been doing then that’s why we called her out and doing unsafe practices like lenor and zoflora etc

I’m with @Empen on this guys 🙋🏻‍♀️
I’m with you both 🙋🏻‍♀️ this whole threads been rather mumsnet-seque. I avoid mumsnet - hope I’m not going to have to bow out of here too! I’m a mother of 3, I come here to escape the mum chat tbh 🤣 Writing Hinch off as a mum before he’s even here is pretty low guys. I don’t agree with the excessive chemicals she uses, particularly whilst being pregnant and being an environment for a newborn, but she’s excited so why shouldn’t they build things?! It’s not like she’s at the beginning of her pregnancy, he’ll be here soon! Also the breastfeeding nonsense is boring 😩 fed is best at the end of the day so stop projecting your views on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I’m a mother of 4 and a midwife of 20 years and this is news to me!
Bit worrying a midwife doesn’t know that considering it’s NHS advice not to sleep on your back especially after 28 weeks;

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Henry is a beaut but just wait until she’s holding that tiny delicate new born in her arms and then Henry the big clutz tries jumping up beside her or pounces on her lap. She won’t be long learning you can’t treat both of them like babies, something will have to give. It’s all well and good treating your pet like a baby when you don’t have kids but the moment you become a parent your dog becomes a dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Ooooh!! Someone’s finally learnt the #AD doesn’t sneakily go behind the X on the stories.... first time I’ve seen her make it so bold... you can tell she’s been reading here... ATB Soph Hun xxx

Reactions: 9
Never seen them either. Always wondered about those.
Don’t think it’s a lie why would u lie about almost losing an arm but strange they never seem to show in photos. But it may be why she likes to control photos. Why not just bloody wear long sleeves
What?!?! I have clearly missed this part of her story!!

Reactions: 6
Any title suggestions guys? I'm rubbish at rhyming. I know I said at the start of the thread, I'd worked out how to do polls, but I've since discovered you can only do them at the very start of the thread. I've also found an easy way to search for the thread title suggestions though, within the thread, which will make it easier to find the winning suggestion.

I'm aware this latest thread has died down the past few days, we seem to have lost a few valuable, key members and there seems to be some sniping/bitching or at the very least comments being taken personally or not the way they were intended. Let's get back on track, because when things are good, they are REALLY good. So many, intelligent, articulate and funny people on here, and I personally really look forward to reading each day and interacting with others. We mostly all have the same thing in common - a dislike for Hinch's lack of transparency when it comes to advertising, her overuse and misuse of chemicals, her encouragement of hoarding and unhealthy expenditure and the cult like behaviour that has formed amongst her followers. BUT...at the end of the day it is a thread about Mrs Hinch in general, so there will be some people that come here to comment on other aspects of her. Also I think with the birth of (cringe as I type) "Baby Hinch," it's inevitable that some posts may well be baby related. We may not all agree and as long as things don't go off on too much of a tangent, lets just live and let live....or comment, in this case.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion -

Pre-recorded stories spam, Hinch’s popularity is going down the pan

Reactions: 22
Henry is a beaut but just wait until she’s holding that tiny delicate new born in her arms and then Henry the big clutz tries jumping up beside her or pounces on her lap. She won’t be long learning you can’t treat both of them like babies, something will have to give. It’s all well and good treating your pet like a baby when you don’t have kids but the moment you become a parent your dog becomes a dog.
I have worked beside a girl for 7 years and I swear she would talk incessantly about her dog, bored us all to tears. It was her best friend blah blah blah. Then she met a guy and had a baby. She still loves her dog but her chat is all about her wee girl now. So totally agree with you, once baby arrives Henry won’t be given as much time.

Mind you my colleague did not have her dog sleeping in his own bed in his own bedroom so not quite the same.

Suggestion for Thread Name

Hinch is Nesting, plenty money still rolling in for Investing . 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Innocent Sophie from the village
Hides behind Gretal while your pockets get pillaged.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion -

And then a swipe-up comes along, it’s gonna get sold by her mum (in the tune of Hero by Mariah Carey - one of Grinches go to cheese songs 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion -

Can’t film during the day whilst the building works underway 🤫

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion -

Henry & Rabbit hiding up a tree, guzzling fresh air whilst mummy is on a spending spree

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.