Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have some kind of notification when they post cause it’s relentless every time the parents post she is off!!! Sick witch ....there is showing compassion but this is on another level almost stalking for likes 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 33
Same here. I got sucked in, still not sure how, & still have an abundance of cleaning products & cloffs. None of them are named though 🤣
All the cloffs are gone, turns out expensive cloffs don't wash well😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just leave them in peace and stop trying to make it about YOU YOU YOU like everything else.
Attention grabbing creep.

Reactions: 34
She is making me so angry today. Leave them the duck alone 😡😡😡😡😡 Why does she think she's been more affected by their story than anyone else? We've all been touched by it. She's a beautiful little girl but I wouldn't say I've "fallen in love" with her. I don't know her.
Just shut up now and go into a deep rest. Preferably for good.

Reactions: 50
She thinks that people will think “aw Mrs Hinch is so caring etc, she’s shared all these posts about Baby A and is so upset” “what a lovely person she is” the fact people are asking her if SHEs okay is an piss take. I’m sure a multi millionaire, former recruitment consultant, who rinses women dry every 5 minutes, who’s only problem is dreaming her god awful H Jaymeh is cheating on her AND who has deep rest 24/7 is bleeping fine.

Most people are upset by the tragic news, it doesn’t make you a “better” more caring person to keep sharing your selfish memememe thoughts. Thankfully us normal people can see how much a tit she actually is.

Reactions: 49
does she ever just not know when to keep her mouth shut or rather fingers away from her bleeping phone? The way she is making out she is heartbroken is disgusting and tagging and sharing an innocent family like she knows them properly is insulting to them and their grief.

leave that poor family alone to grieve and stop piggy backing on them trying to be ‘current’

no Sophie, just no.

that poor girl and their family, deserve to grieve in peace, give them their privacy you stupid girl.
She boils my piss!!!
I cannot believe what I am seeing on social media today. Parents sharing videos of them cuddling their babies and saying how tight they will hold them, and then tagging Baby A's parents in the post. Like, what the actual duck?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Played right into her hands. She knew someone would pipe up on either ‘Ash’ or ‘Saff’s’ instagrams calling her out. Next thing we will see is an article in the Mirror ‘Mrs Hinch can’t even pay tribute to little girl without being trolled’
Hopefully she has the cash cow 2.0 soon and fucks off for a month

Sophie is a selfish prick!!! She and everyone needs to stop posting about Baby A now. Let the parents grieve.
What delights will be bring today I wonder?
I haven't been on here much this weekend so don't know what I've missed.
She’s using the poor child and her family for content! It beggars belief!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to agree. I think that’s enough talk about baby A and her parents now. Everyone deals with things differently and I don’t think we have the right to judge them on how they’ve chosen to spend her last moments.
I agree too. I think they handled it how they thought was right for them. Insta is a lifestyle choice for them. Honestly I think they may look back and regret at least part of it but that's for another day.

Reactions: 9
Someone please take her phone off her. “Heaven couldn’t wait for her?” What the hell is wrong with this woman? Also this doesn’t mean she is naive, she’s so self absorbed that she needs a bad situation to be plastered on social media for it to be real for her. As awful as it is, thousands of babies die daily and not one of them is more heartbreaking than the other. If you care hinch, don’t make it about you. Instead of splashing cash on crap donate it to good causes. Use your platform to share useful resources on charities and organisations that support those going through this situation. Raise awareness. But don’t talk about how upset YOU are and post stories of that poor babies photos edited to look appealing on your story. Because that’s exactly what you did.

Also in the photo she shared that baby is clearly already passed which is why I choose not to post it on here. Her parents are free to post what they want I’m in no position to judge their actions as I have never experienced something like this. I have no idea how I would handle the situation. But has she not realised that she probably has followers going through, or have gone through a similar situation and may find it upsetting or triggering? These people can choose not to watch or follow the situation by not following baby A parents but for Hinch to share it is just downright disrespectful towards the baby, her parents and some people who follow her.

Sorry for the rant but this is probably the most she has ever pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Wow just wow, so she obviously doesn’t realise that there are millions of other children fighting this awful disease and many of those will sadly succumb to it, she needs to take her head out of those fluffy clouds and sparkly rainbow shite world she’s living in and get in the real world, seriously she is deluded, my god just when you think she won’t get any worse, bleeping unbelievable!

Reactions: 15
Yes the world is cruel Soph, where have you been?

Please stop going on about Baby A its getting crass now... let parents grieve now and shut the duck up !

Reactions: 21
Back again, it’s just vile!
She’s still annoying me so il be a troll again.
Sod off soph!
Notice that Jamie has remained quiet and said nowt too.

Yeah I mean that term is more about people who make another poorly just so they get the attention and compassion. So she’s not making anyone ill, but she’s projecting that poor little baby’s suffering onto herself. So she gets messages ‘are you ok’ ‘you poor lady’ etc etc. I mean obviously it’s Narc behaviour but I was trying to think of a better word
you make such a good point here, it’s like thinking about the attention she could have gained if she was in this situation. In a way it might link in with people on here, spotting the bonding squares when Ron was born (maybe she had heard of others needing them), so she could have people fawning all over her.

She is a massive attention seeker and complete narc

Reactions: 17
She is such a self absorbed woman!!!! Absolutely toxic! It’s not her bloody grief!

She’s sickening, just like all the weirdos on FB saying they love baby A and are heartbroken. It’s HEARTBREAKING but you are NOT heartbroken, her poor parents are. Absolutely disgusting how people are carrying on. I’m so sad for that family and yes I watched every story to see how she was, but we will all move on, her parents never will. People speaking as if she was their baby and Hinch calling people she’s never met ‘Ash and Saff’ ... this is not about you Sophie.

Reactions: 28
Ok I would just like to retract my comment from yesterday when I said fair play she had been respectful, less than 24 hours and she’s turning it into a social media circus. Pay your respects and stop now, you don’t need to share all the sheeples comments and screenshots. Anybody with a heart will have felt sad and upset for this family you don’t need to post on socials to prove you’re upset.

Reactions: 38
I actually can not believe she has posted again. She is making me feel physically sick. She is beyond horrific and pathetic!

Reactions: 22
I went to bed last night and missed the latest installment. But it was stage 1 of what I predicted she would be doing as soon as that poor baby died. I thought she would have waited until this morning for the Azalea photo but nope she went for the night shot. I’ve got it all written down in a step by step of what I believe she will be doing over the coming days. If she does the next thing as I predict I might get cocky and share it but I do think she’s reading here and playing games so I think I’ll just quietly sit on this and nod to myself that I was sadly right about things I don’t want to be right about. She really is a very warped human being. She’s been playing the long game here.

You are brilliant!! You should write your own book!
We could think of a few titles!!

con
@Therealist has really thrown a spanner in the works for me.
I was convinced that she will quit her account but this view makes sense,in that she'll disappear until the coast is clear.
I know Tattle never forgets but equally we don't seem to have any leverage sadly.

Absolutely -people don't forget. There have been other "influencers" who have fukked up, disappeared for a bit and then came back 🤔 Some of you may know Mrs Meldrum -(beggy fuckwit!) Her threads on here were halted for a while because she wasn't active. I'm sure there are others like her.

I've no doubt that if Hinch does disappear, it unfortunately won't be forever, she'll reappear flogging the latest sparkly unicorn and the next set of niave clowns will fall for it 🤨

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.