Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welll she’s been busy following people all morning so can’t be too busy in real life.
To be fair when being induced it’s a lot of sitting around waiting for something to happen. Same for when you’re sitting in hosp waiting for your turn for an elective section.
Personally I hope she’s at home hanging her head in shame

Reactions: 16
Because you are saying its Baby A's parents fault.

It isn't their fault. None of it is. This is how they decided to show their journey. There isn't a right or wrong way to deal with cancer and death. Just because you think you wouldn't do it that way doesn't mean it is wrong. Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn't mean it is wrong
As is the same with everyone in life you don't have to agree with what they are doing doesn't make you a troll either right? you can have a strict view on how someone handles a situation doesnt mean you are right and doesn't mean you are wrong, tattle is place where we are all entitled to our own opinions on things and I stand by mine. We don't have to agree of course, as someone else said this is a Hinch thread and if tattlers are gonna start something among themselves on what they disagree on over Baby A when it's nothing to do with hinch, we definitely need to stop talking about it I would say. we should all stick to hinch and babygate and leave Baby A out of it.

Reactions: 9
The old argument that we’re all jealous of her isn’t really holding up is it? Who’d want to be like her?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Her behaviour was all so predictable. I think she feels as though by donating to the GFM, she has somehow ‘earned’ the right to go the extra mile on her comments especially on this final, tragic outcome. The donation was very kind but like the ongoing comments as baby A’s condition worsened, I think it should all have been done privately. At least that would stop the Hinchers congratulating her for being so thoughtful, generous and always having the right words #hinchyourselfhappymyarse
I missed it but how does everyone know that she donated? Did she ‘announce’ it?

Reactions: 3
Wow, what the absolute fuckery have I watched this morning. Knew hinch would play up this week as she's insanely jealous of staceys new clothes collection....which seems to be flying! I even half expect her to announce the birth at 11am tomorrow, just before staceys collection launches, just to take some of the shine away from her.
But to use a little baby for likes and engagement is just weird, pay your respects and move on hinch!
In 12 hours staceys collection had 2.5m views and 125k comments, hinchs 20k views and 30k comments!
What’s happened I’ve missed something here ??

Reactions: 2
I missed it but how does everyone know that she donated? Did she ‘announce’ it?
On the donation page, you can filter it to show the highest donations 1st and Soph's donation was part way down the list. She definitely donated and shared the page to donate.

Reactions: 6
And again....... just give up Sophie, please for the love of God, give up. This is not your trauma, it does not belong to you. Be respectful.

Reactions: 21
I'm still working my way through all the shite I bought back in the day. On a plus I've barely had to buy cleaning products in a LONG time.
Same here. I got sucked in, still not sure how, & still have an abundance of cleaning products & cloffs. None of them are named though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How spooky,I was clutching at the term Munchausen by proxy this morning,prompted by @therealists point that she somehow wishes this was her drama.
I don't think we're right about this diagnosis but we're very close.
Yeah I mean that term is more about people who make another poorly just so they get the attention and compassion. So she’s not making anyone ill, but she’s projecting that poor little baby’s suffering onto herself. So she gets messages ‘are you ok’ ‘you poor lady’ etc etc. I mean obviously it’s Narc behaviour but I was trying to think of a better word

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Another comment, with she’d just put a heart and be done with it tbh! It’s the way she acts like she knows the family and how much it’s affecting her, drives me mad.

Reactions: 17
She needs to stop. She keeps digging herself deeper and deeper. Every story is about how she’s feeling and how this tragedy is impacting her. It’s disgusting and deplorable. She’s so irrelevant yet seems to think she’s at the heart of this. You aren’t with them Sophie. You don’t even know them. Get a bleeping clue and whilst you’re at it get some tact and decency.

Reactions: 40
does she ever just not know when to keep her mouth shut or rather fingers away from her bleeping phone? The way she is making out she is heartbroken is disgusting and tagging and sharing an innocent family like she knows them properly is insulting to them and their grief.

leave that poor family alone to grieve and stop piggy backing on them trying to be ‘current’

no Sophie, just no.

that poor girl and their family, deserve to grieve in peace, give them their privacy you stupid girl.
She boils my piss!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
3CDAFBDA-FC4D-4DCF-8700-D57C52B9969A.jpeg
Not changing the subject but this has just popped up on my Facebook. Shared into a group I’m in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So she’s got to 31 never knowing “ life could be so cruel. “ Is she for real ? So she never thought about sick or terminally ill children before AC ? She is unbelievable, mind in ducking Disneyland.

• Angry
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.