Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS Hinch just let the devastated parents grieve and stop making yourself relevant.....its embarassing just stop and leave it now.

Reactions: 12
FF8B29D3-AFA4-4684-886C-9DE59FE71E33.png

‘Ash and Saff’ they’re not your friends Sophie. You didn’t know their daughter. While it’s absolutely tragic, stop acting like you’re a part of their family you complete and utter freak. You disrespectful cow, show some compassion, post your one story and leave them be. Also how many times do you need to say “I” this isn’t about you. Trying to get attention from the death of someone else’s child? You low low scum.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
She really has lived a life of me, me, me, me and me!

To think she got to the grand age of her early 30s and she’s just realised the world is cruel!?! So she’s never seen the London Bombings, Thailand Tsunami, Shootings in America, War in Syria, Children dying everyday before and after birth. Also being a mother herself surely she had it in her head that she’d be worried about the birth of her child if things would go ok??

God sake girl you have a child and another one on the way grow up. The world DOESNT revolve around you darling!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
For Christ's sake. As soon as I saw that she'd put a new story up, I knew exactly what it would be about.
Zoph I know you never read here but if there was ever a good time to put your phone down, NOW IS THAT TIME.

Reactions: 17
If your really that effected just stay the duck of social media. Unfortunately babies die everyday! Yes it makes you count your blessings & you naturally put yourself in the parents shoes but really it’s unimaginable & honestly I selfishly don’t want to think to much what could be - it’s not healthy for anyone.

Reactions: 27
I very quickly realised that Hinch was a fake and that she was deceptive what I don’t understand is how her followers haven’t seen through this BS yet !
She is vile her recent posts about the death of a child are hideous those that think this is acceptable behaviour are shallow and very easily manipulated she has used this family’s personal tragedy for engagement lowest of the low I couldn’t live with myself if I made my living by such means I am no fan of influencers/celebrities that advertise using these methods but Hinchhas truly earned her title of Vile she is the very worst shame on you and your husband you’re both beneath contempt.
Being completely honest, when I first started having doubts about them both, I thought it was me, that I was a horrible person thinking those things so I tried to push them down because I didn’t see anyone else having these thoughts. But she was affecting my MH so I finally unfollowed her. Months later I found Tattle through another cleaner who’s been blocked by her for speaking honestly & discovered it’s not just me, there are lots who see them both for what they are - salespeople

Reactions: 13
This hasn't happened to her and I wish she would stop behaving like it has. Lots of people followed their story, myself included but I've not posted about her death there is absolutely no need to and she could have just messaged the family privately! But no immature Sopha with her everything is perfect and it's all about me attitude is still carrying on the way she is
Newsflash Soph, the world does NOT revolve around you and yes the world is cruel. She is so toxic. If she wants to carry on making this about her then carry on, I hope it ruffles some feathers and she gets some comeback! She more than deserves it

Reactions: 21
Ok I would just like to retract my comment from yesterday when I said fair play she had been respectful, less than 24 hours and she’s turning it into a social media circus. Pay your respects and stop now, you don’t need to share all the sheeples comments and screenshots. Anybody with a heart will have felt sad and upset for this family you don’t need to post on socials to prove you’re upset.
I'm with you!! I was even nice enough to suggest a respectful thread title! Silly cow ruined that too, she just couldn't help herself.
Sorry to derail, I'm just flicking through her "hinch hauls" stories. I've never realised how much tit she buys. Do people actually buy all these different sprays/cleaners/disinfectants? And then the cloths/sponges/random crap? She reminds me of my 12 year old when she goes shopping with her mate and brings loads of shite home.

Under my sink I literally have:
1 washing up liquid (hot soapy water)
1 bleach (toilets/diluted for other cleaning)
1 dishwasher tablets
1 washing powder
1 vinegar (diluted for glass/windows)

AB-SO-LUTELY bizzare.

Haha! Just because the shops have a range of products, doesn't mean you have to buy them all! She used to show videos of her "Narnia" that was kitted out like a shop! Stock piling everything. A
I can't believe people are posting videos of baby A from from the moment she was born. There's a 3 minute video going around on Instagram. What is wrong with people. That's really angered me 😠
I know, so sad 😢 there are some really insensitive individuals out there. I saw it last night and posted on here (end of last thread) I'm disgusted that people are so unashamedly posting the video alongside Hinch army and cleaning hashtags! What the actual Fck!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How can you possibly get to 31 and be that childish and naive to think that we leave in a disney, unicorn and glitter filled world?

Life can be hard, really hard and cruel for some, I’m not sure how you can live an adult life (HAD a job, bought a house, got married, have children etc.) and your life be so sheltered?

How has she not heard stories or donated to other beautiful sick children that she thinks this awful situation is a one off.

I’m just so confused, is she even real? 🤯

2D34FC66-669D-41DC-96BF-4B6045A0F0AA.jpeg

Reactions: 25
She’s utterly exasperating. I fear this is only about to get worse. She’s half a step away from my predicted next step.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
“I just don’t want to accept this has happened”
“I completely fell in love with Azaylia”
“My heart is shattered”
“I’m angry at how naive I was”

OH duck OFF.

She will make anything about her. Literally anything. A little baby has died and it’s all about how Hinch is feeling. I feel that she’s trying to be invested as if it was her. She gives me munchausen by proxy vibes. Probably sat at home waiting for the next drastic moves from SS so she can put her plan into action for the attention to be on her.

• Angry
Reactions: 68
She needs to bow out whilst she has a small bit of dignity left. Didn't realise the world was so cruel?!?! Does she not realise we are in the middle of a pandemic where people are dying in India because there is not enough oxygen, hospitals are turning people away out there. Jeeez

Reactions: 31
Being completely honest, when I first started having doubts about them both, I thought it was me, that I was a horrible person thinking those things so I tried to push them down because I didn’t see anyone else having these thoughts. But she was affecting my MH so I finally unfollowed her. Months later I found Tattle through another cleaner who’s been blocked by her for speaking honestly & discovered it’s not just me, there are lots who see them both for what they are - salespeople
He's the brains behind it .She hasn't a thought to call her own is my guess. He was in the reality TV game nearly 20 years ago when she was still a kid. Something to do with football I can't remember exactly what. Pair of scum bags anyway after what she's posted since yesterday.

Reactions: 10
Why doesn't she pay more attention to her own child than poor baby A who she never even met.
There's one thing sending your condolences but this is a whole other level.
Is she going on and on because she is getting more engagement and attention than usual? Or is she really that tactless that she thinks this is appropriate.
If she spent as much time interacting with ronnie as she does posting stories about a child she doesn't know them maybe he wouldn't ignore her constantly.

Reactions: 29
As Ted Hastings would say....Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey.

She seriously needs to STOP POSTING about that poor wee baby. How can someone be so incredibly dense and think that's OK social behavior? Seriously take her phone away.

Reactions: 35
She needs to bow out whilst she has a small bit of dignity left. Didn't realise the world was so cruel?!?! Does she not realise we are in the middle of a pandemic where people are dying in India because there is not enough oxygen, hospitals are turning people away out there. Jeeez
Nope, because as she said herself, if the news upsets you, turn it off. I can only imagine she doesn’t watch the news or read a newspaper. She gives zero shits about anyone else, completely ignorant and rotten to the core

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.