Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely shameful behaviour on the Ashley Cain page. She needs to tell her 'army' to reign it in. The person that commented about the recycled message needs to calm it aswell. Yes she's a prick but Ashley's post was not the time to pull her up on it. The whole lot of them should be ashamed.

I think she should have just left it at her story post. She knew the reaction she'd get from comments and still done it anyway. It's outrageous that she's making a post about a little girl dying all about her and her ego
I agree last thing Ashley and his partner needs(sorry can’t remember her name) is pathetic hinch army arguing over a comment.
That someone made, think healthy babies were mension. I vaguely remember what caused the kick off

Reactions: 3
[/QUOTE]
Has anyone listened to today’s podcast. Purely out of curiosity. It’s called “tidy house tidy mind”. I’ve not listened to any of them. Just wondering what she was cackling about on this one.
Is today's radio silence part of your predictions? 👀
#can'twaituntilyouspillthebeans

Reactions: 10
What if she’s not actually pregnant she’s using a surrogate?!! Would explain why bump is big, small, not there etc!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone listened to today’s podcast. Purely out of curiosity. It’s called “tidy house tidy mind”. I’ve not listened to any of them. Just wondering what she was cackling about on this one.
I did, took one for the team! 😫

TAKEAWAYS:
She was actually saying what an absolute scruff she is!
she used to pick off her mascara and roll it up and flick it all over the carpet. 🤮
she’s the messy one, but apparently clean..he’s the tidy one but not that clean.
She creates carnage when she cooks.
Ron is always dirty supposedly, as he loves messy play.
She was talking about Henry having diahorrea, but how you can’t shout at dogs because they “can’t go to the loo and flush it, can they?” (Cheers, Sherlock!) (also forgetting that barely a week away she was sceeching at hennerz for being in the flowerbed.
Said “tit” and “Piss” more times than I can remember.
Jamie said something about wanting to play with Margot Robbies “minky” - after discussing who would play them in a film- she said MR, he said Bruce Willis.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Don’t be fooled guyzzzz, she’s got her big block thumb out, I respectfully messaged her telling her about a little girl we know who is suffering a similar fate to baby A, but she’s fighting it and her marrow transplant has been successful, there’s every chance she could get home and fight it for good. They have a GFM for some help with living expenses as they’re going to have to temporarily rent a place close to the hospital while her treatment is ongoing. They’ve only asked for £1000 and I’ve shared it to my own stories and also sent it to hinchy.

blocked. Within 5 minutes of sending the message. I take it because the little girl is possibly going to live it doesn’t fit the grief, woe is me narrative she’s going for.
Thought she couldn't shock me anymore but that witch is hateful, even a share on her insta could of helped this Family but obviously not the impact she wanted unlike baby A, such a nasty, sad woman 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Didn't she say the other week that her team go through her Instagram so she doesn't see the troll comments?
I'm sure she said once someone goes through the messages. It was either because she gets them screened so she doesn't see the trolling ones or there's just too many to get through

But then she's also said she sees every message and is the only one that controls the account so who the duck knows

She can't even get her birth story with Ronnie straight or the reason she set up the account in the first place. Full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh yes she is really green with envy over SS launch. She has a horrible ridiculous jealous streak. Just going by the way she punishes Inch for cheating on her in her dreams! She is a total child. I can't get my head round that conversation Sunday night....
She was sulking on the sofa. He was saying 9 o'clock at night and you're still going on about the perfume shop. Why?
Hinch says Because you never take me to the perfume shop!
He said it's been lockdown and I didn't take that person to the perfume shop either.
I'm sure you did, said Hinch.
This is all about a DREAM she had FFS! She must've showed off all day and night.
How old is this fuckwit to behave like that over a dream. He only puts up with it for the millions she's made. Hope the money brings him joy and is worth living with a total needy nutjob.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Today’s podcast :
janine admits he does most of the chores.... he makes the beds
Janie said his fave chore is hoovering
Hinch says she is messy but clean
Didn’t start the “cleaning thing” until she met Jamie
She listed all her fave things to clean (bathroom, polish etc) didn’t once mention the kitchen sink 🤣
Hope this helps atv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Today’s podcast :
janine admits he does most of the chores.... he makes the beds
Janie said his fave chore is hoovering
Hinch says she is messy but clean
Didn’t start the “cleaning thing” until she met Jamie
She listed all her fave things to clean (bathroom, polish etc) didn’t once mention the kitchen sink 🤣
Hope this helps atv
I feel like I took one for the team my ears are bleeding 😫🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
[/QUOTE]
What beans are waiting to be spilled?? I keep seeing hints like this and it’s confusing me 😅 why can’t said beans be spilled now?

• Haha
Certainly my local hospital has a specific day for electives tho. It's Tuesday/Thursday here.
Ah ok,tbf my hospital covers three London boroughs so that's probably why it's more than two days a week. I just remember being able
to book which ever date had space 😂

I got blocked for asking her to share a missing girl she’s absolutely vile I get she can’t help everyone but why block people !
Yeah that's harsh. No need to block

What beans are waiting to be spilled?? I keep seeing hints like this and it’s confusing me 😅 why can’t said beans be spilled now?
[/QUOTE]
I have no beans to spill. Just a series of predictions but I feel every time I open my big fat mouth Hinchy does the opposite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t be fooled guyzzzz, she’s got her big block thumb out, I respectfully messaged her telling her about a little girl we know who is suffering a similar fate to baby A, but she’s fighting it and her marrow transplant has been successful, there’s every chance she could get home and fight it for good. They have a GFM for some help with living expenses as they’re going to have to temporarily rent a place close to the hospital while her treatment is ongoing. They’ve only asked for £1000 and I’ve shared it to my own stories and also sent it to hinchy.

blocked. Within 5 minutes of sending the message. I take it because the little girl is possibly going to live it doesn’t fit the grief, woe is me narrative she’s going for.
That is shocking but typical Zoph behaviour it would seem. Why on earth would you block someone for politely making her aware of another sick child?! How can she possibly have 4M followers if this is the way she acts, it beggars belief!!

On a side note, I see SS mentioned in her stories this morning that she was taking flowers from last night to a local care home. When has Hinch ever done anything like that?! She’d never give away anything she got for free!!!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.