Mrs Hinch #379 Mrs hinch. You are vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony is the number of children being exploited (child labour) for all the ebay tat she buys

Reactions: 43
Agreed, it’s very ott and a strange choice of word for the situation.

Reactions: 10
That is true actually. I mean most parents would probably just shut themselves off and concentrate 100 percent on the child and they wouldn't want to dedicate previous time with being glued to insta.

Reactions: 7
Everything to this woman is a soap opera & currently it looks like she is auditioning for the role of chief mourner. With a following of her size, her time would be much better spent raising awareness around childhood cancer & the many charities out there trying to to assist families that are living the grief every day.

Reactions: 22
Well if it’s affecting her like this over someone she has never met, just imagine how she’d be if she lost a close family member..she wouldn’t be able to cope at all

Reactions: 12
Words fail me ! It is incredibly sad and having my daughter spend time on an onology ward just a little older I know the pain the parents go through so for her to write she is naive that the world can be cruel is just astonishing . Every day people die from this awful disease of all ages does she not live in the real world ? it doesn’t make it easier . They can be 8 months or 38 they are still some one s child . So direspectful and you just know she will be posting about some ad in the next story !

Reactions: 21
The thing that she and people like her don’t remember is that this 5 minutes of grief bombing is a lifetime of grief for baby A’s parents. They have to live with this for the rest of their lives, is she going to really remember baby A in a year or two?! I doubt it.
my brother died suddenly at 5 months. He would have been 47 now. Our father died last year and I can honestly say it was still too painful for him for all those years, he rarely spoke about my brother and he could never deal with other kids dying. It was a lifetime of grief for him. People should move on after passing condolences, life does move on, but for the parents it never really does and those are who the thoughts should be with not some 5 minute wonder cleaning account.

Reactions: 45
She actually said it has changed her whole outlook on life?? WTF. I'd like to know how or why and bet she can't say. Still births happen. Babies, teens, adults die everyday. And she's only just changed her outlook on life. Completely making it all.about her.

Reactions: 21
I know. I’ve seen the videos. Includes him dressed as a woman. But I didn’t know it 2 years ago. Because they’re not honest. The only honest thing he’s said is, “Good morning, shoppers”

Reactions: 13
I wonder what her friends truly think off her, even they must get sick of her fakery. It must be difficult having a friend like Sopha. I wish one of them would reel her in and tell her enough is enough.

Reactions: 18
If you’re that affected by it then share links to charities involved in childhood cancers, raise awareness of being a donor (blood, bone marrow etc) stop making it about you and do something to help other people for once
This would be a great thing to do. Has she really not done this yet??

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if I’ve commented on a Hinch thread previously or not as I usually lurk over a coffee more so than anything BUT I wanted to chime in.
I do believe she’s genuinely sad for the parents but I’ve got a feeling the posting about it relentlessly could possibly be distraction techniques?
She was apparently having Sunday off (off what? hardly a hard job is it?) and would be ‘back’ on Monday. It’s Monday and we have none of the usual posts. No R giving H a dog biscuit, no cleans, no shopping videos. Radio silence other than tributes

Reactions: 9
Don't be daft, didn't you know the best way to get through these things is to just tUrN tHe nEwS oFf and act like it never happened?

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey.

Reactions: 8
She put that on for the awww no don't worry soph..don't be angry. You're not naive you're wonderful. Hope you are OK...messages

Reactions: 6
She's wired up wrong!!! It's not normal behaviour, I am pretty sure she thinks it's the Sophie Show

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.