Mrs Hinch #378 I've been accused of plagiarism, but that's their words not mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see what you’re seeing!!

Reactions: 3
Inch being the salesman he is, good evening shoppers! Not hinchers! Nusty troll
View attachment 545527
I’ll never quite forget about this. It’s disgusting.. just shows they don’t actually give a hoot about their followers. He’s actually mocking it. Listen to his voice. She even acknowledges it’s a bit tone deaf and distasteful in her tone of voice. Absolute greedy pigs

Reactions: 30
Oh no! We’ve got someone at work, the exact same

Reactions: 6
Cleaning with Mario. Sorry I haven't a clue if I'm breaking rules naming him I assume not. Posted a tribute to Azalia and 2 mins later reposting messages from people who have bought his waxes .
Has he deleted his Instagram? Can’t seem to find him. Unless I’ve been blocked but I’ve never even followed him or engaged with him

Reactions: 9
You’re so right about OCD. I’ve lived with it since childhood & mine has nothing to do with cleaning either. Nor is it like yours. There’s such a spectrum. I manage mine, I had to learn how to when the kids were young as I didn’t want it to affect them but it occasionally did when they were older, not that they’ve ever made me feel bad about it. Thankfully none of them care how a towel is folded or what foot to start going down the stairs on or any of the other little things that really get to me. Zopha says she cleans to manage her anxiety but she could use her platform to learn more about it & share what she learns. But no, everything is perfect at Maldon Towers

Reactions: 10
Has he deleted his Instagram? Can’t seem to find him. Unless I’ve been blocked but I’ve never even followed him or engaged with him
Looks like you’re deleted he has a habit of doing that. Little freak he is. He’ll never delete his insta. He needs the validation in his sad, empty life. Just like Hinch

Reactions: 17
Looks like you’re deleted he has a habit of doing that. Little freak he is. He’ll never delete his insta. He needs the validation in his sad, empty life. Just like Hinch
How is that even possible I’ve never even followed him or clicked on his profile or engaged with any of his posts I rarely comment on hinches unless she’s done something to really annoy me like the plagiarism one and nothing I said was nasty what a weirdo

Reactions: 7
#hinchyouselfhappy on a post about a baby dying??? How insensitive can these people be???

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.