Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone else see the constant shade Stacey subtly throws to Mrs hinch. Since she addressed the many questions about Ronnie speaking Stacey literally cannot wait to tell everyone how much Rex can speak?????

• Heart
Reactions: 41

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
The psychology is a child psychologist from NYC who went to Yale. She has only gone and plagiarised a psych doctor from the big apple. That doctor will not back down from this. Hopefully someone puts her onto the management company and Penguin.

NYC just went through hell because of the pandemic. Ffs So-Faux is fucking confident that she can do what she wants. Plagiarism wouldn’t never cross her mind because it’s the last thing that happen to any of her “books”.
And we all know what Americans do ...Sue Sue Sue😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Mo Harris

I’ve always found it slightly irritating that she never credits the original sources of all her inspirational quotes, but completely lifting a chunk of someone’s article & passing it off as your own writing is a proper piss take!! It’s not on at all & I’m glad she’s been caught out.

Reactions: 40

Bear1609

Why has grinch stolen staceys style and been allowed to make a range at what point has grinch ever had eucalyptus in the house !!! And i swear the pillow spray is a SS thing as well also the clothing range looks very similar to what SS has been wearing she has really pissed me of with all this now, and her new nursery looks very similar to Rex’s old room so I’m glad SS is changing to something different!!!

• Heart

chili14

I just find it abit fischyyyy 😏 how she has been called out about plagiarism & now announced she feels she’s about to give birth, great excuse to keep quiet & avoid the situation. Also - View attachment 542237
I’ve emailed the OK author about it & posted the link to the website it was taken from to prove it was written well before Mrs Grinch

• Heart

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Doesn't she get money every time she posts a grid post too? I'm not sure how instagram influencers work. If so, technically she's stolen that poor womans words and made money out of it.
Yep, she's made money from the grid post,the share to her stories, gained followers ergo upping her engagement, credited by her sheep for the words it was printed in OK mag and the daily record, giving her more exposure and therefore upping her followers and price tag on top of the money she has already made by posting on her grid which she gets more for because it was her stories that gained her fame so a grid post from her is gold. So yes looking at it from a legal point of view having worked in a lawyers firm myself the original author has Intellectual theft damages, loss of earnings stripping off Hinches top earning figure from her post so we're looking at at least 50k just for that, she also seeks a loss of future earnings based on the forecast and exposure of the post what the earning could have indeed been from social media and then among those damages is the exposure from the news and the earnings from that. . in short this could be a £250k-500k lawsuit which is a quarter of what hinch has in the bank if the author doesn't back down

• Wow
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
So what do we reckon? Will she have the brass neck to front it out? Delete the post? Give credit to the author?

I wonder what odds Jamie would give me?

• Haha

Danielizabeth

Tbh I couldn’t give two hoots about her bump. Her nails could have been from any point in the past present or future. Her whole life is completely fabricated and fake as proven by the fact that even though she’s a “published author” she can’t even string together a post on Instagram

• Heart

Maximus14

I can’t help but come back to her mum and husband taking their share of the responsibility in how she reacts to criticism. My husband and parents can be (sometimes brutally!) honest if they think I’m acting unreasonably or need to see things from a different perspective. I was telling my husband that I’d had polite words with another driver down a single track lane this morning as they were being a complete arse. His response? “I’m not casting aspersions but you seem to have four or five incidents like these every month and I don’t have any”. He may have a point.... But do they call her out on anything? Or just treat her with kid gloves as she’s not used to taking criticism?

Above all, stop encouraging her “perfect” narrative. I’m by no means a perfect mum (as my kids would testify....), not least because it’s unrealistic. My parents brought us up to be resilient when things go wrong, because that’s life and people don’t have to be nice to you or even like you. I’d find it nauseating if my husband posted “you’re an amazing mum” on a public forum. Stop putting her up on a perfect pedestal in public as you’re just fuelling the issue. And be honest, because you should be helping her run the account in a way that doesn’t put so many people’s backs up. Or if it’s as big an issue as she alludes to, you should come off Instagram permanently. Rant over. (For now)

Forgot to add, welcome to our youngest Tattler, Gus!!
I love your honesty and it's true that people don't have to be nice to you, it's called life and life isn't always nice. She's a 8 yr old trapped in a 31yr old body!

Reactions: 39

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
She seems a really sweet and lovely lady BUT I can't believe she's now deleted her comments and is letting Sophie get away with stealing her work. She's admitted herself that she still hasn't been credited properly. This is why she thinks she's invincible. Every flipping person just lies down and takes her bullshit. There is zero accountability EVER. She is absolutely never going to learn.

• Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ha ha Hinch WISHES she could do videos like Ss does. I know SS is no saint but when she can be silly and take the mick out of herself like that she highlights how much more FUN she is compared to miserable old grinchy.