Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BabyOctopus

More pics of Ronnie plastered all over her stories. Wish she would stop posting him constantly, children deserve privacy and can't consent to every aspect of their lives being splashed on Instagram so she can earn money.

Reactions: 37

mammaof3

VIP Member
She really is a liability some days.
It's going from bad to worse. I don't know why she has a fascination with trolling etc. (I know it gets her in the paper, but come on it's like the boy that cried wolf.)
Sooner or later she's is going to block someone more famous or influential than Michelle and it will blow up in her over-botoxed face.

I think she has an addictive personality,

She seems to fit all these.
No Impulse Control.
Lying.
Manipulating.
Obsessing.

Reactions: 37

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Considering the fuss there was over LQOC using ‘Ta da’ you’d think she’d know better than to steal someone else’s words

• Heart
Reactions: 36

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I too have messaged the Dr practically begging her not to let this go as Hinch is never and has never been held accountable to the shit things she does.

• Heart
  • Wow

YorkshireTeaTime

Still technically not quoting her though, the prick
Nope, not credited her- just that “she’s written an article about it if you to read guys”
She may as well have put “but I wouldn’t bovva guyzzzz cos I’ve written it word for word above” 😡

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Jamie looks like a sad washed up boyband member from the early noughties with that hair and those bloody shorts.
Beige-Ing Squad perhaps 😆

• Haha
D

Deleted member

She goes on about food so much lately? Is that because you didn’t eat during your last pregnancy Hun?
One of the things that really annoys me with hinch is she's released autobiographys but they don't go into the big issues. She was totally restricting when pregnant with Ronnie. All the slim fast, getting thinner until she was admitted to hospital. I think we would all have a huge amount of sympathy for her if she shared a story that helped others. But it's brushed away so she can present the image she wants. Social media is supposed to be warts and all but instead it's actually a carefully thought out image that she wants to project. It's not real. And her real story could help others that are struggling.

• Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I’m soooo happy she actually got called out for the plagiarism, annoyingly the comment from the original author doesn’t seem to be getting much attention and is lost within all the arse lick comments so I feel it will just be ignored.
Really hoping the author doesn’t drop it tho and takes it further.
All these things she keeps doing are going to contribute to her downfall. Keep going soph, it’s going to get harder and harder to brush over your fuck ups.

• Heart

Gln2810

I can't believe how little time she actually spends with R. Being pregnant is no excuse. Every story recently is 'jamie and Ron are out' blah blah. Talk about part time fucking parenting 🙄

Ashad

Chatty Member
Why did she say “hopefully I can have pain relief this time” as if it was withheld from her. She had gas and air which is pain relief. It’s like she wants to make it a competition.

Reactions: 35

Andioooop

VIP Member
I'm 99% certain that Grinch won't credit the lady who's she's "lifted quotes" from. It'll be read, block, delete - which will be a shame because the lady in question is a Psychologist and parental coach with loads of helpful information on her insta page!
Or she will reply something along the lines of ‘sorry lovely i will credit you next time xxx’ like she did to willowandfluer when soph never put ‘gifted’ in a story. Anyone remember that? Wasnt too long ago

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsX

Its 1 becoming 2.

Your dog doesn't fucking count!
Ronnie is not a fucking puppy!

• Wow