Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
There’s a woman that absolutely loves Hinch and ALWAYS defends her on insta and Twitter, without fail. Even she has said Hinch is out of order this time! 😂 she usually defends her to the death!

Hinch. You’ve fucked up. Sort it out, or just leave it and let it get bigger. Either way we are all watching you 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 43

hinchlighting

Imagine how exhausting it must be to be an actual field expert, spend so much time learning and becoming an expert and spending so much time writing content - for it to be plagiarised and used for engagement on an account full of huns now praising Hinch for it?

It’s disgusting.

How can she continually get away with this?

I’m so angry about this.

She is a fake and fraud and pathetic.

So much for “women lifting up women” and “women empowering women”

Liar, phoney, fake, nasty specimen.

patsy38

I have just checked the tattoo girl's fb profile, it is actually concerning, she appears to have been in hospital recently with mental health and has an obsession with hinch, seriously beginning to think the whole Hinch thing is very damaging to a certain kinds of vulnerable people

• Sad
  • Wow

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I reckon she’s off for the whole weekend now - she’ll be back some time next week with a big dramatic announcement of cc2.
She’ll heavily imply that all the trolling made her ill with stress etc which meant she went in to labour (without actually saying it). She’ll be vague about how the baby is doing (anyone remember the bonding squares thing with Ronnie) to make people worry he’s not okay.
And it will all be our fault for having an opinion.

Reactions: 42

Sausage90

VIP Member
I'm 99% certain that Grinch won't credit the lady who's she's "lifted quotes" from. It'll be read, block, delete - which will be a shame because the lady in question is a Psychologist and parental coach with loads of helpful information on her insta page!

• Heart

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Ok. So how are all the huns and strangers commenting on the last rant post any more of an expert on her parenting than the trolls. We all see the same posts and videos, but the complimentary comments must be perceived as truth? Wtf? This isn’t how the works works. It’s not trolling because you don’t like it. It’s not hate speech because you don’t like it. It’s not lies because you don’t like the comments in exactly the same way that it’s not truth because you do like it - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it, So-Faux and stfu!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Ashad

Chatty Member
When it comes to influencers I think what do they love more? Their child or money.... think we know the answer for a lot of them. I get you shouldn’t allow trolls to dictate your life BUT if your job was negatively impacting your family you would quit and find a new job. She should cut out all kids content and focus on the house and cleaning. Strangers don’t need to see every aspect of your childs life

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I can imagine there’s probably some poor soul at gleam- excited at the prospect of a sunny weekend receiving an email that starts with “Happy Friyay!”followed by “sorry to drop this on you but Hinch fucked up again.. now we have a lawsuit”

• Haha

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Just catching up after work. I'm honestly baffled by her edit. All she needed to write was "quote written by...". Instead she's made it sound like the DR has written an article about what SHE has said. She's tapped. Absolutely tapped. I hope it's not dropped because that is 100% not an acceptable credit and I'm fed up of her getting away with shit. I hope she sues her fucking arse.

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I can't believe someone has told the Dr that she should have kept the plagiarism private as she is feeding the trolls by posting on Hinchs grid post. She has literally said that she has already tried emailing and direct messages but got no response 🤦‍♀️
Hinch can absolutely do no wrong in the eyes of her army, even when the proof is easily available online to show she has copied someone's work 🤯

• Wow

Braggles991

2 become 3? She can't be serious. Fairly sure she's going to have 2 children. The dog is NOT a child Soph! Get help.

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Just catching up after work. I'm honestly baffled by her edit. All she needed to write was "quote written by...". Instead she's made it sound like the DR has written an article about what SHE has said. She's tapped. Absolutely tapped. I hope it's not dropped because that is 100% not an acceptable credit and I'm fed up of her getting away with shit. I hope she sues her fucking arse.
I studied for 7 yrs for my qual. And plagiarism is a nono. You can study in uni for 7 yrs and get booted out at last minute for citing work by others without referencing them... As in The Harvard Referencing System. You even have lectures on how to do it. So if this was my litriture she has plagiarized i would be sueing her fake ass!!!

• Heart

lfoz91

She can’t even credit her correctly, bet it killlllled her to even add that pathetic bit at the bottom with her ginormous ego.

Me waiting for this American Dr to sue her to holy hell:

• Haha

Char2021

It's not 2 becomes 3.
Your dog is not a child, you didn't give birth to him. He's a fukin dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 41