Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fran123!!

I’ve just remembered the strop she threw when LQOC used the phrase tada and yet she can lift paragraphs and paragraphs of someone else ACADEMIC work 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I genuinely don’t think she can get much worse!!

Reactions: 46

Howdy

VIP Member
All this just shows how unprofessional she is. Influencers spout about women supporting each other and here she is not bothered to even credit the woman she stole the quote from and tried to weave into her own. It is so shady. If she didn't know who'd written it (although not hard to find out) she could have said she found the quote online. Her integrity is not even hanging by a thread. I'm so glad she's being called out. There is no reason to be intimidated by her. Intelligent, capable people are not scared by her as they don't worship her like her sheep do. They have integrity and aren't going to let a z lister get away with taking advantage.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

The psychology is a child psychologist from NYC who went to Yale. She has only gone and plagiarised a psych doctor from the big apple. That doctor will not back down from this. Hopefully someone puts her onto the management company and Penguin.

NYC just went through hell because of the pandemic. Ffs So-Faux is fucking confident that she can do what she wants. Plagiarism wouldn’t never cross her mind because it’s the last thing that happen to any of her “books”.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
So Rex as been in the garden colouring in and sofa now puts that Ron has been in the garden colouring ok then let’s see his art work sofa 🙄

• Haha

alba24

Chatty Member
Little Lies by Fleetwood Mac has been stuck in my head all morning so i came up with a version for our soph

“Full of lies and I plagiarise, they won’t know guyyyyzzzz, full of full of lies”

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
If she was any decent human she would just do a quick story and apologise in person, why won’t she? Because she is a fraud and a nasty piece of work who steels ideas from other people
it has made me angrier than all the other shit she has done, how dare she!!!!!!! how fucking dare she steal an actual academics work (i've googled her, she went to Yale for christ sake!!!!!!) and pass it off as her own in order to cry troll to receive the positive adoration she needs to function. she's an utter disgrace. she doesn't even have a real job.

reminds me of the old joke about Narcissists.........

"why did Mrs Hinch cross the road?"

"she thought it was a boundary"

• Haha
  • Heart
Plagiarism is presenting someone else's work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition.

• Heart

Sausage90

VIP Member
Would Hinch using this woman’s words without crediting her be enough to sue Hinch? If so I am absolutely here for it 👏🏼👏🏼
In short yes. But there's lots of things to go through before it got that far.

The real author must request that they are credited for their work and if the plagerism has been used for financial gains then the true author can ask for royalties to be paid to them and request that the text is removed from the internet.

Hinch absolutely cannot just block and delete this one! The original author could file a lawsuit for damages if she's ignored 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43