Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 8
I hope she takes it further too. That's still not proper attribution. She didn't just share a quote, she cut and paste most of the article! And she just put "an article on care.com" not even a direct link or mention of the title of the article, so people would have to go and search through the articles to find it. Such a piss take, but I bet it still killed her to even add that as she likes to ignore any time she's called out.

Reactions: 16
Tell yourself what’s really important sophie. This family is going through hell & you’re crying troll because someone said your son could do with a haircut. Jesus christ

Reactions: 28
She seems a really sweet and lovely lady BUT I can't believe she's now deleted her comments and is letting Sophie get away with stealing her work. She's admitted herself that she still hasn't been credited properly. This is why she thinks she's invincible. Every flipping person just lies down and takes her bullshit. There is zero accountability EVER. She is absolutely never going to learn.

Reactions: 39
Her comments are still there x

Reactions: 7
I said exactly the same thing at the time - where’s the bump?!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yep, they are her colouring books, she can’t read.
doesn’t even have bestie SS’ book on display
SS would need to pay the 24k advertising fee if she wants her book displayed in castle grey skull.
#womensupportingwomen

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.