Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
She really is a liability some days.
It's going from bad to worse. I don't know why she has a fascination with trolling etc. (I know it gets her in the paper, but come on it's like the boy that cried wolf.)
Sooner or later she's is going to block someone more famous or influential than Michelle and it will blow up in her over-botoxed face.

I think she has an addictive personality,

She seems to fit all these.
No Impulse Control.
Lying.
Manipulating.
Obsessing.
I think she thinks that people Who don’t have a large following like her “insert cough” aren’t important and below her, she doesn’t realise she’s pissing important, intelligent people off and sooner or later someone is going to stand up to her x

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Zoph in 2 years time... she should take. Leap out of Chantelle’s book and take a step back from fame. View attachment 542474
I have zero sympathy for this one. She was in the same bar in a popular holiday destination, her and Chanel (think that’s her name) ordered loads of cocktails all day and they both buggered off without paying. Just thought they could swan off home. Poor underpaid waiter was left to foot that bill! This is back in the early 2000s. Karma bites hard

• Wow
  • Sad

Sausage90

VIP Member
No wonder Stacey has announced a "phone in drawer day". Bet she knew shit was going to hit the fan and got herself out of having to listen to Hinch's whining ASAP

• Haha

Tiifapuds

I’m getting so angry at her today.

1) The sneaky way she stole that whole ‘rant’ from someone who actually put the time, effort and research in to writing it.
2) The underhand, slimy way she then gave credit ‘check it out guys!’
And 3) the ‘Hinch x FF’. She’s not the ‘Brand Name’ in this partnership, she’s the bloody support act. How she continues to thrive in this world just amazes me.
I’m not trolling her, I just think she’s a despicable human.

• Heart

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
The give birth at anytime thing is a classic ploy to make her the somewhat “victim” and the psychologist woman the villain

• Haha

butterflybaby27

Why has grinch stolen staceys style and been allowed to make a range at what point has grinch ever had eucalyptus in the house !!! And i swear the pillow spray is a SS thing as well also the clothing range looks very similar to what SS has been wearing she has really pissed me of with all this now, and her new nursery looks very similar to Rex’s old room so I’m glad SS is changing to something different!!!
Her entire persona is now a cheap rip off of Stacey. I followed her for a long time & noticed suddenly one day she changed the style of her stories. Suddenly it was quotes and very fairytale like photos & lifestyle content instead of cleaning. It’s only when I started paying attention to Stacey that I realised where all her idea and new branding was coming from. I honestly don’t know how Stacey puts up with it. I couldn’t stand being ‘friends’ (even fake PR friends) with someone who copied me and envied me like that.

• Wow

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Also, this BS with people demanding laws that insist s/m users must use their own names on social media is a joke. She would have to remove the dog account, because I guarantee that Hen didn’t sign up for that account. And all the @Mindlessly_fowlling_Hinch_and_copying_her_bybuyingTAT accounts would need to go. Never fort ov that did, Soph???

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Please don’t let this go! You can give Hinch the kick up the arse that she desperately is overdue of!

A03553CA-67DB-4ED1-A94B-DE9B3D287439.jpeg

• Heart

YorkshireTeaTime

Another fucking nursery tour?!! This woman is having my eyes out man.
Sloth-ie, you’ve already tagged your wicker shit and baydge bore fest about 7 times - all that remains to be tagged is the actual baby 🤦🏼‍♀️
No one gives a fuck where your frames are from, where you got that godforsaken giraffe, or that you blagged another space tidy.
how about you focus on something else- like writing your apology post?!

Attachments

• Haha

daffodilgirl

VIP Member
Soph keeps deleting the comments under Dr Rebeccas of people who are responding to others telling them that Rebecca has already inboxed and done this privately but has had no response from Sof. She’s definitely seen Dr Rebeccas Comment.

• Angry
  • Wow

Gla30

Chatty Member
The arrogance of this absolute bellend! She’s made a career out of copying people and not giving them credit so I am HERE to watch her being called out all day long. Time to get those scissors back out sopha, you’re time as an influencer is almost over.

• Heart
She’s added to her post!
She still hasn’t given her credit for copying that article literally word for word. Also what’s the point of editing it now. Her sheep have already commented on it. They aren’t going to go back and read it again. The papers have already quoted it saying it was her. This attempt is pathetic and she knows it. She hasn’t even linked the article so how are people going to find it?

Reactions: 31

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
Yes, she has now credited her!
That’s not a credit for the words Hinch tried to pass off as her own. As someone else said it sounds like Hinch is saying these are my thoughts and the Dr has written something similar.
This is not giving credit and I hope the Dr takes legal action.

• Heart
Reactions: 31