Mrs Hinch #376 Hinch podcast going down the pan, so she’s had to invite her nan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a nasty piece of work. Her true colours are coming out now. Yesterday on that kitchen video when you could see inch in the reflection I'm sure he was rocking something????

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The way she pushes her bump into frame while cleaning the drainers 🤣 Soph might aswell just write 'HI TATTLERS 👋🏼' bleeping nob

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seems like she’s popped a fake bump on and I say that purely because, it randomly appears but yet she’s got her hand fully in the sink and it’s not there. Being that big you’re right up to the sink and still struggle to reach properly (well I did anyway) it just doesn’t seem real. Why is it just randomly in and out of shot? That’s not how bumps work 🤣

Reactions: 14
Still annoys the duck outa me when she empties the toaster crumbs on to the kitchen top, just so she can get her Shark out. Any normal person with a brain would empty the tray in to the bin. But noooooo, not Hinchy, she always has to be different. 🤦🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Being though Sofish Hinchfish is spamming us with Ndubz i think we should flood Tattle with this... Lest she forget!!! As she sends more of her sheepfish will google Hinch and Ndubz they will see their cult leader is in fact herself a fishkiller TROLL!!!
Ps not sure if i have spelt Ndubz right and apologise!! View attachment 540030

Dear lord she is a coniving witch. But good spot!!!
Tulisa was going through a really crappy time in that photo too, it was all over the news. Nice bit of female empowerment & being kind soph 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Guys, Can I ask your opinion?

It's regarding the sensitive issue of Baby A and whether or not to write about it in the Wiki.

I have debated with myself over the last few days about including a small post or not, no names will be mentioned, but if I do then I shall have to include a few pics to demonstrate her exploiting the narrative for approval stats.

If some of you say no then I shall graciously move on. TY x
That's a tricky one!

My first thought was NO because that poor baby has already been exploited enough, it's a very sensitive subject and opinions will be varied.

.BUT...If handled sensibly and sensitively in the Wiki write up then maybe YES but purely only to show representation of how low Hinch has stooped for her own benefit. The way in which she has approached things has been highly inappropriate and it does need highlighting.

If you do include it, don't include the photos, just briefly summarise their content. The situation could be mentioned without names even, kept short and sweet, addressing how ridiculous her actions were.

E.g: During the time of a child's terminal illness, Hinch was known to post excessive inappropriate comments on her own and the parents pages.

You could include a sentence to say that she did donate to the Fundraiser but...(how can we be polite about that?!l) "some thought even that was for her own attention seeking gains"

Hope that helps! 🤣

Reactions: 22
God that tap extension 😂😂 if that was on my tap it would be like a hose on the loose if I accidentally put the tap on full whack as we have high water pressure 😂. Those taps with the moveable heads aren't even that expensive anymore, we'll be getting one when we do our kitchen later this year. Just more eBay tat to try and make herself seem relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
really annoyed me she said Jamie wouldn’t see Ronnie grow up so she’s got him over a barrel, more like she can’t be left alone with her own kid!
If she can’t cope with kids she shouldn’t of had any!
duck me thousands of families with working parents have to deal with juggling making a living and seeing their kids every day. Just how would they cope in the real world given it’s 2021 not 1950

Reactions: 16
Ha ha. SS smashing out the ITS with a range aimed at women of all shapes and sizes. Top that Hinchy. You won’t even wear your own range!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m not a massive Stacey fan but hats off to her for making her clothing range for ALL body shapes and sizes 👏🏽

Reactions: 27
Had an ebayer just delivered, forgot she'd ordered it yet there's water all over the counter where it has already been installed 😂
Excellent spot. There’s water inside the end of the tap as she picks it up. So she’s put it on to make sure it works and then acts all surprised when she fits it again . She’s desperate for material to post.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.