Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😂😂😂😂 the grid post is so aimed at tattle. If anyone messaged her that stuff they all would be blocked. And if she didn’t care about Ronnie’s development she wouldn’t edit her pictures and videos to look like he’s more advanced than he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Sorry for my ignorance. Why is singing a song racist? I am not sticking up for her I would just genuinely like to know. First of all it’s the song lyrics and second of all as far as I knew there wasn’t any rules on using “black” or “white” names on the opposite colour.
Why would that offend you as a woman of colour.
^^^ Google it. Don’t ask black women to do the emotional labour for you.

I’m sorry I think it’s ridiculous, It’s just a name 🙄 a bit like how KAREN is used for moany middle aged white women 🤷🏻‍♀️
^^^Only a white person would say this.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Whitelilac

VIP Member
You can win Sophie. Simply stop posting your child on Instagram. You are a cleaning account, no one needs to see your child and his development. Keep him private and no one can comment on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Katlen12

VIP Member
Jamie in the garage wanking doing weights. Reading her post on her grid and thinking ‘oh sweet Jesus, she off again, I turn my back for two mins and she’s fucking lost it. I’m gonna have to get the bloody Ben & Jerry’s out again and tell her how great she is’ 🤮😂

someone (anyone) take the phone off her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Danielle0120

VIP Member
What are the chances her mother planted a plant with the same name a year ago ? LIESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! you've been out and got it from the garden shop and done yet again another post to stay relevant with the situation.

Just like your tomato, it didn't happen.

Fuck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

londonlife24

VIP Member
I'm still in the middle of catching up with todays antics so bare with me! Things move so damn quick in the world of old Hinchy haha.
If this picture has anything to go by, when Ronalongadingdong gets older he will have no problem getting a job in a launderette! 😁
The lad will have had plenty of experience of filling the washer 10,000 times before he reaches school leaver age.........Learntttt all the bestttttt from his mummmaaazzz.

View attachment 538852
Poor little sausage! All he does is be a bin manzzz a washing manzzzzz and hoover manzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
If she's 5'9", how tall is Inch? I don't recall ever seeing her towering over him, having "tall girl problems" 🙄

Also on nicknames. My kids have a "proper name" on their birth certificates, but rarely get called that name. Mainly because I'm lazy and a one syllable nickname is easier to shout 😜
She really does forget what lies she tells doesn’t she? So, she’s 5ft 9 today yet in her book, she said she was 5ft 10.....
442B5487-0CC6-4764-A114-3C322A9133CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

Thelmachops

VIP Member
I'm so upset about Ronnie being trolled..

Next posts, showing off her range.. Now you feel sorry for me, please buy my stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Allypally

Only one member of N dubz is a person of colour so it’s not about not being able to say things based on colour/race. It’s the fact the name Shaniqua is often used in a derogatory or mocking way against women of colour. @Andioooop posted a pic that explains it further.
I’m sorry I think it’s ridiculous, It’s just a name 🙄 a bit like how KAREN is used for moany middle aged white women 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Soooo her reaction to people “trolling” her child and commenting on his hair and development is to retaliate by putting yet another picture of him on the internet for people to comment on?
Someone make it make sense please.

• Heart

SLSC

74ED18C8-0674-42D2-8D8A-713E18404BB7.jpeg

Good ol’ sopha strikes again 🤣 Honestly the woman infuriates me, but these idiots that copy her and just as bloody bad! They make my insides curl I swear 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does she bother writing “Ron mummy loves you the world” as if Ronnie aged nearly two will pick up Instagram and see it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Tell your child you love him instead of writing a story on Instagram ffs
It doesn’t even make sense. “Love you the world”. What? Does she mean “I love you as much as the world is big” or “I love you all the way round the world and back” or “you’re my world”? We’ll never know but tune in next week for the next episode of The World’s Worst Published Author

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
Dear Sopha,

Schofe has told you to ignore the trolls, Stacey has told you to ignore the trolls. This two have been in the public eye a lot longer than you. Do yourself a favour and just ignore the trolls. Stop fucking whining about it.

As an aside, unless you are willing to actively contribute to fill in the missing bits of the jigsaw, these Tattle threads have little value for you too. Step away and enjoy your beautiful family.

ATV x

• Heart

paula1234

VIP Member
So she’s crying because people dare to pass a comment on Ronnie. Yet Jake Quickendens son was posted on a ‘rate my miscarriage page’ 🥺 now that is a troll!!!
she genuinely does not understand people are wanting the best for her son.

• Wow
  • Sad

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
7pm troll post, must be getting ready to ‘reveal’ CC2 as the moaning about trolls is increasing (just like it did before revealing the Hinch tat range).

I think I’ve figured out why she’s always moaning, it’s because she doesn’t clean as much. She needs to ‘Hinch herself happy’.

Here’s a book for advice Soph

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
No,come on.Put an old girl out of her misery.
Wtf was that singing about?
What brought it on? What was the relevance?
I mean,who does that and why?
Did I miss the trigger?
Soph,it's like me bursting through my front door and singing my ol man's a dustman whilst doing the can-can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66