Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayles1990

What blood disorder does she actually have? Just curious. I had anti d when I was pregnant also.

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if it’s changed but when I was induced they wanted me in 2 weeks early to reduce the risk of me going into labour naturally
Same with me Iv been induced twice at 38 weeks they will do it from 37 as that’s classed as term I’m sure she said she was Induced three weeks early last time might be the very end of April i did think it would be this week 🤔

Marie1978

I'm quite a lurker on these threads but I have finally unfollowed.

I actually cannot believe she has written her 'woe is me do not comment on anything to do with my child unless it's arse licking comments' post looking for sympathy and for people to agree with her and comment on how perfect Ronnie is and then actually end it with reference to Azaylia. I'm in actual disbelief.

Anything for content.

Vile!
I think she's taken Azaylia off? Unless I'm so tired I can't read tonight 🤦🏼‍♀️

Spottydog

Hey guyzzzzzz.

quick post from me.

Baby A no 5 was born last night at 2258 weighing 5lb3oz.

Augustas (Gus) Alexander

he’s an absolute dream and I just needed to share with you all 💙
I will have plenty of time to catch up and post whilst I recover!
Congratulations

Penguinfeet

Can I add more speculative input ...so either Tracey is actually shit at nails... or she really had them done a while ago before it was allowed as the nail growth on these are phenomenal for less than a week!!
I hate to defend her but my nails grew like mad when I was pregnant so I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 1

Marie1978

She never actually named her she just made reference to the fact there's parents praying for their child and wishing for another day with their baby and then there's people commenting on Ronnie.
Oh, no I thought she had put the let's go champ comment originally? But I might be wrong

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
I

If she's blocking people for little things like that, she must be doing bot hauls every other day to keep her numbers up
I think if you block someone who follows you they stay on your follow count, or they used to I remember it from Meldrum drama threads .

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
What a load of crap, my sons an only child and didn't start nursery till he was 2 years. I read every day with him and spoke properly and he could talk at 1 years old. She needs to get him off Insta and being her CC1 and interact with him instead of her bloody fone🙄🙄
My first child was an only child for years and I was a single mum so it was me and him. He was a chatterbox. My youngest has 2 siblings and was a late talker and still a quiet wee boy. He needs proper interaction