Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Jamie's sisters account? Because bloody hell, no wonder they're not close; hinch basically copied her entire house and account!
It is indeed. Totally ripped his sister off. Hinch has not 1 original idea in that pea brain.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that Jamie's sisters account? Because bloody hell, no wonder they're not close; hinch basically copied her entire house and account!
Yeah because she’s following it. I had a look and the account first posted in 2017 and Mrs Hinch was 2018. total copy of her sis in law!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Had to check back at that outfit cos it makes me criiinge and I wanted to do some bumpwatch.

I cannot fathom that someone who in 2020 that chooses to dress like a bit part character from Made in Chelsea series 1 has been given a clothing collection.

Also to fuel the fire. We know we have questioned Ron having bottles. BUT that looks like a bottle of milk on the handle caddy there you wouldn't usually take milk out with you would you? Wouldn't Ron have migrated into water or weak squash or something when out for the day. Milk would be a bedtime treat wouldn't it? @HinchesSousChef ? You feel there's anything in this? Or is it on the conspiracy wall already 😉😂View attachment 535452
The thing is Ronnie has ALL drinks in a bottle. So that was prob his Heinz baby juice. Although I staunchly believe she’s hiding more than the “food baby”‘sized bump she would have claimed to have had by Lapland.....

Reactions: 9
I’ve just sat here yelling, “No! No! No!” at my phone. Happily listening to music on YouTube when suddenly THAT advert comes on! Can’t bloody escape her 🤬. Advertising something she doesn’t even use & her huns are too blind to even notice

• Angry
Reactions: 1
It is indeed. Totally ripped his sister off. Hinch has not 1 original idea in that pea brain.
How do we know this?! Only because I'm intrigued as to know how they are related ? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️... It's a bit freaky that both have same style and tattoos on the wrist wtf

Reactions: 2
I’m just doing my online tesco shop, scrolling through the homeware section & came across hinches medium tote barrrsgit, had to read the reviews of course, i knew they wouldn’t disappoint 🤣 cheap tat!
4F685B99-2AB1-4B3C-BFCF-CC05917A82D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As long as it’s not born tomorrow. I don’t want to share my birthday with any of her family 😂
Tomorrow is my son's birthday... and Wed is mine. She had better bloody not have it on either of those days. I'll be furious 🤮

I’m going for Benjamin
Nickname Benji Boo
Born - duck Knows
And I think she will be all apologies to the sheep that because of her PND last time she went away with jsmie and Ronnie in case the paps got her 🙄 but she is so excited to share him now guyzzzzz

My money is on Benjamin too!!!

Reactions: 2
I have a Freddie too so I’m really hoping she uses another name :cautious:
I think no matter what there will be people on here that are going to be disappointed 😔 She will pick a 'normal' name and not some crazy celeb inspired name.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.