Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just sat here eating dinner and i hear this bleeping noise coming from my tv. Look up, its an Ariel ad and I see Grinchs arm tattoo and a washing machine. Maybe Im McCann to the party but WTF. Since when have they had her voicing adverts?!
Her voice really grates doesn't it. That tattoo looks chavvy on TV. Her sis in law has a tattoo on her wrist too. Her home account was ripped off by Hinch apparently.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I would say who gives a flying fig if she has sprouted the baby and named it. The important issue is this is a woman with millions of followers who continues to endorse environmentally unfriendly products and landfill tat. This is the real issue. Save our planet for all our children.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Omg has anyone seen the Tesco range that they’ve done with Sam fairers knightleys adventures bet she’s raging they didn’t take the adventures of Ron and Hen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm guessing little Louis Frederick Hinchliffe, born 17th April, weighing 12lbs 12oz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember all the awkward posing with people. Big coat on here. October. Could easily have hidden a 6/7 month bump 😜😜
Now I love "structural loungewear" and if you buy quality, slow and sustainable it looks noticeably FAR better than anything Petty Little Thing or Boohoo (or tesco for that matter) could churn out. But what the duck is she actually wearing here? That hat and those boots with joggers, fuckin' 'ell man! She looks like Worzel Gummidge's stunt double 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shall we start a baby sweepstake?

I’m going for Archie James
Born on 5th May 2021
Nickname Archie Boo to go with Ronnie Roo
Tattle find out January 2025
It's not going to be James ,that's RonRons middle name!

Reactions: 3
dont mean to be rude to anyone but Im just glad we have moved on from everyone's birth stories, I much prefer talking about Hinch xx

who is she following i cant see
If you log into Instagram through safari it shows people’s followings in chronological order with the newest at the top. Only weird one she is following is the so tumblr one.

574B075F-CD9A-4E3F-81DF-5FA13416747D.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Had to check back at that outfit cos it makes me criiinge and I wanted to do some bumpwatch.

I cannot fathom that someone who in 2020 that chooses to dress like a bit part character from Made in Chelsea series 1 has been given a clothing collection.

Also to fuel the fire. We know we have questioned Ron having bottles. BUT that looks like a bottle of milk on the handle caddy there you wouldn't usually take milk out with you would you? Wouldn't Ron have migrated into water or weak squash or something when out for the day. Milk would be a bedtime treat wouldn't it? @HinchesSousChef ? You feel there's anything in this? Or is it on the conspiracy wall already 😉😂
Screenshot_20210418-194039_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Her voice really grates doesn't it. That tattoo looks chavvy on TV. Her sis in law has a tattoo on her wrist too. Her home account was ripped off by Hinch apparently.
Is that Jamie's sisters account? Because bloody hell, no wonder they're not close; hinch basically copied her entire house and account!

Reactions: 11
Birth bingo: announced on Tuesday at 7pm, name is Lucas
Is that what Zara Philips called her newborn?
Wouldn't be surprised if Sopha went with that. She does fancy herself as Maldon royalty.

Shortened to Lukie of course. Ronnie Roo and Lukie Loo.

Think I’ve figured out what’s going on with the pregnancy...
Let's hope it's not triplets so, otherwise it's going to be a very long 27 months for all of us .....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Had to check back at that outfit cos it makes me criiinge and I wanted to do some bumpwatch.

I cannot fathom that someone who in 2020 that chooses to dress like a bit part character from Made in Chelsea series 1 has been given a clothing collection.

Also to fuel the fire. We know we have questioned Ron having bottles. BUT that looks like a bottle of milk on the handle caddy there you wouldn't usually take milk out with you would you? Wouldn't Ron have migrated into water or weak squash or something when out for the day. Milk would be a bedtime treat wouldn't it? @HinchesSousChef ? You feel there's anything in this? Or is it on the conspiracy wall already 😉😂View attachment 535452

Joking aren’t ya? Ron drinks pretty strong looking juice from these all day long, she’s stopped bothering to pretend he drinks from an actual cup and we see these round the house often

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.