Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got to say this, I’m not one for rule breaking but no one has seen that baby she’s been is hospital all her life, family have just seen from windows.
If my baby had limited days to live, I’m sorry but their nanny, aunts, uncles will most certainly be allowed in my house to say their goodbyes and be a support for me.
Their house is packed everyday. All Ashley's sisters, his mum is there daily. Friends etc.

Reactions: 2
Jamie’s stories last night. After his bedtime ciggie. That voice 🤢 sounds like a dirty old man. How she has let him get her pregnant twice I’ll never know

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Jamie’s stories last night. After his bedtime ciggie. That voice 🤢 sounds like a dirty old man. How she has let him get her pregnant twice I’ll never know
For the gram content obvz bbz! Hope that helpz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think she did anything wrong posting about formula. Both my babies got colostrum but I had a deadly infection after both and was pumped with antibiotics was too anemic to feed them I took ready made bottles just in case with my second and I was so grateful I had them as with my son I was so Ill my husband had to drive round couldn't find the easy made go home get the bottles and steriliser and prep which we had just in case come back we couldn't plug steriliser or prep in room we had to use a shared hospital one which looked super manky and make bottle with boiling water and cool it by standing it in cold water whilst baby screaming I couldn't move having had section just got out of intensive care it was hell on earth in the hospital having the ready made really helped the second time. Fed is best and I have absolutely no shame in saying mine were fed on formula

Reactions: 8
Only just caught up on her stories but I am absolutely gobsmacked that the last thing she posted last night was a picture of Ashley and his fam. Then this morning she posts a picture of her, Ronnie and the dog in a pretty similar pose. Does she not realise how bad this looks? Is it just me? Its really coming across as rubbing it in their faces with what she has. I’m sorry but it shouldn’t take an extremely sick baby and broken hearted family for you to realise how precious your life is.Self centred witch she is. What is she trying to gain from this because it’s seriously way overboard now
And I laughed my head off that she labelled it “Ron & Hen” 😂
Maybe just in case she forgets 🤣

Reactions: 2
That seems so odd to me. Like not providing a hospital gown to a sick patient. 🤷‍♀️
Same. I’m in Australia and when I had my babies I used to enjoy going for a walk around the ward after i fed the baby and she was sleeping. I’d go to the linen cupboard and pick out my favourite wraps and onesies

Another weekend off!! Surely even her sheep are wising up to the half arsed content now?

Reactions: 5
Ive got to say this, I’m not one for rule breaking but no one has seen that baby she’s been is hospital all her life, family have just seen from windows.
If my baby had limited days to live, I’m sorry but their nanny, aunts, uncles will most certainly be allowed in my house to say their goodbyes and be a support for me.
Totally agree and also its already been said they are there to cook and do the washing, let them sleep ot shower, they 100% need their family round now more than ever, they just don't need to post it on SM, film her 24/7 but keep it to yourself!
It was kind of Hinch to donate and share the stories but she should stop now as while none of this is her fault, I wouldn't want the parents to feel they are under pressure to give updates as they received the support/money

Reactions: 11
Did she put a filter on her ‘evening park’ picture to make it look like they were there later? Coz Jamie posted them being in the park 4 hours earlier and the sky was a lot brighter.

Only just caught up on her stories but I am absolutely gobsmacked that the last thing she posted last night was a picture of Ashley and his fam. Then this morning she posts a picture of her, Ronnie and the dog in a pretty similar pose. Does she not realise how bad this looks? Is it just me? Its really coming across as rubbing it in their faces with what she has. I’m sorry but it shouldn’t take an extremely sick baby and broken hearted family for you to realise how precious your life is.Self centred witch she is. What is she trying to gain from this because it’s seriously way overboard now
I’ve seen so many influencers do this, post a supportive message to the stories, tag them, next thing is a lovely family portrait about how lucky they are.
They’re all the same and sophas just another drip in that ocean of scumfluencers. Sadly, their messages and posts are over shadowed as I think it just gives these accounts exposure for more personal gain.

Their house is packed everyday. All Ashley's sisters, his mum is there daily. Friends etc.
And?

The sad thing is she wouldn't bother for anyone of less fame. There are thousands of other children who would benefit from raising awareness for fundraising etc. The way she has shoehorned herself into this family's tragedy is embarrassing, she's gone overboard. She wouldn't care a jot if it wasn't a pair of supposed celebs (can't say I had ever heard of either previously). The clap they did didn't even show their faces, just their hands. It's just virtue signalling.

Reactions: 20
not to take home, but to wear while in the hospital? Nothing? Wow.
In the UK we are really lucky to have free healthcare so we do bring all our own things as we don’t pay for anything. If we had to pay for healthcare like in the US etc I’d deffo want free baby clothes 🤣

*edit* I understand we pay through taxes but you get the point 🤣*

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In the UK we are really lucky to have free healthcare so we do bring all our own things as we don’t pay for anything. If we had to pay for healthcare like in the US etc I’d deffo want free baby clothes 🤣
Well it isn't quite free, just free at the point of service. We are taxed a lot for the privilege.

Haven’t caught up with this thread BUT I’ve got too invested in this, one pic has bright blue sky, the one Slothie posted and the other a bit more overcast, the one vestlife posted and the arrangement of pots is different, so they are definitely different days!!
Problem is she uses filters on absolutely everything, filters can make the sky look bluer etc

Well it isn't quite free, just free at the point of service. We are taxed a lot for the privilege.
You know what I am getting at

My dad’s name was Paul. Can confirm he was the closest thing to an hole I’ve ever known too unfortunately 🤣
OK this is getting ridic now - I have not one, but TWO ex's called Paul. Doubling down on hole-ness, if you will. Seems this is an international incident!! :unsure: :eek:😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NO!!!! Enough!!!
well Soph, you could have helped one little girl by sharing her story when asked but you ignored that message (as did SS) didn’t you because she wasn’t the child of someone famous?? bleeping dispicable piece of tit. Don’t make out like you bleeping care 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.